Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Propagators Reef Organization Project (PROP)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When should Prop threads start?
1 week ahead of time 9 64.29%
2 weeks ahead of time 5 35.71%
3 weeks ahead of time 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/04/2006, 12:35 AM
Registered Member

Auction threads whens a good time?

Hey folks thanks for your continued support .

I am curious when would you folks like to se the Prop Trade and sell threads posted?
Old 06/04/2006, 01:05 AM
Just some guy, You know?

Personally I like the threads starting a week in advance. Schedules change, and I think if it were two weeks some people that have things listed may find they can't go and have to retract causing confusion for all.

JMHO,
Whiskey
Old 06/04/2006, 01:25 AM
Registered Member

good point . I wonder if a reminder 2 weeks prior would be good then . Sometimes I feel some have a hard time getting that day off with only a weeks notice and there is no telling when an auction will get moved up or back because of other activities in our local area or holidays.

Kinda like today . Its the first Saturday of the month However DMS had meeting today so PROP was moved to the next Saturday.
Old 06/04/2006, 06:22 AM
Cancer Sucks

I like the idea of a notice 2 weeks in advance, and the trade/sale threads 1 week in advance.

"There either is or there isn't life out there. Both possibilites are frightening."
(someone help me out - who said this?)
Old 06/05/2006, 04:22 PM
HELP SLOW

Kinda like today . Its the first Saturday of the month However DMS had meeting today so PROP was moved to the next Saturday.

2006 FRAG meets on the second Saturday of the month. (see FAQ) 2005 and prior met on the first.

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE

they paved paradise and put up a parking lot.
Old 06/05/2006, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

opps.................