Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Florida Marine Aquarium Society (FMAS) - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04/28/2006, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up New LFS in Miramar

I was on my way to my cousins job when I discovered Fishes of Eden. The store is located on Miramar Pkwy and Flamingo Rd in a warehouse district. The prices and quality of the fish and corals are very good. It seems they have only been open for about 2-3 months but the store was completely stocked with everything. They are in the process of adding a/c to the store, so it should be more comfortable the next time I go.
Old 04/28/2006, 09:54 PM
I need your Aptaisias!

I checked them out about a month ago, thought it had great potential. It's about time to go back and see how much further they progressed.
Old 04/30/2006, 03:28 AM
Moved On

Yeah I haven't been there in a while, last time I was there wasn't much, but I know they were in the middle of getting a roof installed aswell as a ac unit. Bernard's a nice guy and his prices are definately very good.
Old 04/30/2006, 10:36 AM
They callin' me!

where exactly is this place? i drove around every warehouse I could think of yesterday in the area and I didn't see any fish stores.
Old 04/30/2006, 10:48 AM
I need your Aptaisias!

I got a phone number: 954-704-4052
Old 04/30/2006, 01:21 PM
Moved On

There near flamingo on Miramar Pkwy in Flamingo commerce warehouse developement, you have to look at all the names on the doors to find it, it will be on the right hand side when you enter towards the back.
Old 05/03/2006, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

If you are heading east on Miramar, just past the stop light on Flamingo you will turn right into Flamingo Park Commerce drive or if you are heading west on Miramar turn left at the last left turn crossing the east bound lane of Miramar before the light on Flamingo, drive between the two front buildings facing Miramar, the shop is in the right hand building facing the road you are on about half way down. It is easier to look for the number 12078 then look for the sign that is on the door, the shop is restricted with the type of sign they can use.
Old 05/05/2006, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

Wow! Passed by yesterday, they got in some very large nice colored sps colonies. Picked up some fish as well.
Old 05/25/2006, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

I just check that store out, its pretty nice. I picked up a purple tang, they have about 20. The guy even gave me free frozen food. I noticed they have specials everyday of the week.
Old 05/26/2006, 06:21 PM
Registered Member.

I checked out the place today, very cool and nice. Plenty of room for more stuff to be added. I talked to Jack and he knew his stuff... opened my mind and made me realize things. Benard was cool too... very nice but it was hard to find.

For those who are going EAST on Miramar Parkway, after you pass RED ROAD take the 1st right and go stright. The name of the place is on the window... have to look hard.