Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Upstate Reef Society
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/20/2002, 12:31 PM
yes it's my aquarium

HUGE 'show' Faviid {green closed brain}colony for sale

I need room for my growing T.squamosa,and I have another colony of this coral.Because of weight,I prefer not to ship.{Estimate at least 10 lbs.}Roughly 11" in diameter.It has some brown star polyps attached, as well.I will ONLY consider shipping if nobody within driving distance is interested.See it's pic at bottom photo on my webpage. Serious inquiries ONLY please!

Last edited by Gary Majchrzak; 04/08/2002 at 11:09 AM.
Old 03/25/2002, 10:09 AM
yes it's my aquarium

If theres any interested parties locally,now is the time to contact me- as I am probably going to make this coral available on the main selling forum.....
Old 04/08/2002, 11:25 AM
yes it's my aquarium

10 lbs. of plain 'ol liverock is $50! This is a spectacular fluorescent green coral!
Old 04/08/2002, 03:52 PM
Premium Member

It's a Gary-Sell-A-Thon! Everything Must Go! Tangs? 10 bucks a pop! You want that Red Shoulder? I'll throw in some Star Polyps. We've got Livestock, Dead Stock, Lights, powerheads, and some of the best damned cured Cinder Blocks you've ever seen.

- Mac
Old 04/08/2002, 11:57 PM
yes it's my aquarium

Hey Mac, I would NEVER EVER sell my 'adopted' tangs,OR my ORANGE -shoulder!I never SOLD a single clownfish I raised{or cardinalfish!}- I GAVE them away to those that were interested!I sell my rare anemones for WAY less than I could as a favor to my fellow reefers,although they are much more uncommon than a solitaryensis acro!{My A.glauca falls into that category as well!}I listen to compliments being thrown around over corals I freely shared with everyone as frags.{That includes you,Kevin!}This faviid coral is way TOO NICE to give away!!! However, I WOULD be willing to toss a FREE CURED CINDERBLOCK your way!