Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Middle Tennessee Reef Club (MTRC)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/28/2004, 04:18 PM
Premium Member

75 gallon reef ready tank, etc local pickup only Hendersonville TN

2 month old AGA 75 gallon mega flow reef ready tank, AGA modern oak stand and canopy, mega flow stand pipe, return plumbing, dual NO lighting, Precision Marine 30 gallon sump,
Euro Reef ES8-1 skimmer, Eheim 1260 return pump and glass canopy. $650.00 takes it all.

NO shipping, must pickup in Hendersonville TN. (north of Nashville)

If interested please email or PM me

Thanks
Old 06/28/2004, 08:43 PM
Premium Member

Here is a photo of the tank, stand and canopy:

75 gallon AGA reef-ready tank for sale

Here is a photo of the included equipment (note: the included light fixture and glass canopy are items not visible in either photo):

Equipment included with 75-gallon AGA reef ready tank for sale
Old 06/28/2004, 10:10 PM
Premium Member

That sure would make a great FOWLR set up for some big waste creating fish like a lion. (It'd make a great reef as well, but...) I wish timing were different. That's a great price for all of the stuff that comes with it and my fish tank sure would like to be bigger. My wife has been pretty sporting about this whole upgrade thing and looked crossly at me when I mention yours to her. Oh well. Good luck Joe.
Old 06/28/2004, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

Not that it matters, but why are you selling?
Old 06/28/2004, 10:56 PM
Premium Member

I am just down sizing. I guess I am a little burned out after the 2640 gallons in my greenhouse and the 1350 gallons in my basement and the 300 gallon show tank. I am going to have
1 - 29 gallon for softies. I will be ordering some corals next week for this tank and another 29 gallon sps tank. I will not be setting this one up until I am in my new townhouse. That is about all I want to deal with.
Old 06/29/2004, 07:32 AM
Catch and release

Good luck Joe. I also would buy it for the skimmer, sump and return pump if the timing was different. That's a great deal. FWIW there is an article on burnout in Aquaruim fish magazine this month. Definately something to watch out for. I guess I should thank my wife for only letting me have 2 tanks:-)
Chris
Old 06/29/2004, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Do you know how much the skimmer retails for??
Old 06/29/2004, 09:26 PM
Premium Member

I don't remember the exact price, but I think it was around $300 plus shipping for the blem. If you can get one! I also added the optional gate value which costs around $40.00. So total with shipping was around $380. It has the Sedra 5000 pump. The skimmer is rated for up to 135 gallons. I think the setup is sold. The guy said he will be over Friday to pick it up.
Old 07/03/2004, 01:46 PM
Premium Member

The tank and all included equipment have been sold.