Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/05/2008, 10:38 PM
Registered Member

another satisfied reefdoctor customer!!!

Well Chris does it AGAIN!! I have been eyeing his 2 chalice pieces for some time and I finally got around to ordering them. Once again he makes me HAPPY!!! It is SOOO nice to order coral from someone and have it come in looking as it does on the internet!! So many people put up pics of their corals that are photoshopped and look nothing like the coral does in person. Not Chris!! His corals look just like they do on his site - well sometimes the colors pop more at home than they do online! I just wish more online venders would take after Chris's honesty and integrity! If they did they would get the kind of repeat business Chris does. He apologised because the potion frag was the size advertised, so he gave me a super sized frag of the magma - And a sweet mushroom freebie! Well once again I couldn't be happier.

I just wish I had the photo skills to do these pieces justice...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rs/magma1a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rs/potion1.jpg

Thanks again Chris for doing business the way it should be done...honestly!!

Patrick
one of the many VERY satisfied reef doctor customers!!!

I love my family but I hate family reunions.
Family reunions are that time when you come
face to face with your family tree and realize
some branches need to be cut off.