Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Orlando Reef Caretakers Association (ORCA)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/15/2007, 09:09 AM
I'll be here all week

Entire System For Sale. All Premium Equipment

Unfortunately my wife has decided to annouce that she is leaving me right out of the clear blue sky. I've had no indicators and so I'm not extremely prepared at this point.

What I would prefer to do is sell as an entire system at an extreme discount. If I cannot do that then I will post a new thread parting everything out with individual prices. This is a deticated SPS system and is turn key ready to go.

My automatic RO/DI in a brute 44g can. I just put in a new DOW 75gpd and new sediment, carbon and DI two weeks ago. All equipment is in brand new condition.

Mixed salt storage along with 3 reef crystals buckets, a 5 gallon bucket of kalkwasser from twopartsolutions and a 2 gallon bucket of granual PO4, 24 bottles of Kent Iron and a bunch of misc stuff.

My support equipment cabinet, holds all the Alk & CA needed, auto top off and battery back up.

Under the hood. PO4 reactor, aquamedic twin doser (thats only 3 weeks old), aqua medic SP2000 ATO and autotopoff.com dual float switch ato. Euroreef CS6-2+ with the sedra 5000 and I just put a new impeller in it 3 weeks ago as well. Reefkeeper one with DC8, two new temp probes, Aqua controller II with brand new DC8, brand new temp probe and PH probe. (I just like having to controllers as a back up)

I also have boxes of countless support equipment. The lighting is two Icecap 175MH with the Famous Iwasaki bulbs, and four T5's on Icecap 660 with brand new replacement bulbs already in the mail (current bulbs are only 7 months old).

The tank

I also just recently added a very large clam

Too many corals to list, honestly if your serious with interest you need to contact me to come see all of this. There is just plain too much stuff to list and I doubt that I've covered all of it.

$2,500 firm
Old 12/15/2007, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

I'm sorry to see you get out of the hobby. this is a wonderful setup for anyone who is interested. also a great guy to deal with. best of luck to you!
Old 12/15/2007, 09:22 AM
I'll be here all week

Quote:
Originally posted by jade2122
I'm sorry to see you get out of the hobby. this is a wonderful setup for anyone who is interested. also a great guy to deal with. best of luck to you!

Thank you! It was nice meeting you too.

I'll be back in the hobby at some point. If I don't sell the entire system as a whole I will most likely sell all the livestock and keep most of the hardware for future set up. I've just got so much invested already.
Old 12/15/2007, 10:08 AM
Dazed and confused.......

Ouch! =(
Old 12/15/2007, 10:18 AM
Geek

omg Cham I am SO sorry to hear that If there's anything I can do let me know, and good luck selling your system, if I had the money I would want it all

If you decide to part out please also let me know about your livestock
Old 12/15/2007, 10:19 AM
I'll be here all week

Quote:
Originally posted by chrisstie
omg Cham I am SO sorry to hear that If there's anything I can do let me know, and good luck selling your system, if I had the money I would want it all

If you decide to part out please also let me know about your livestock
Thank you so much chrisstie. It's been a pleasure getting to know you and the other staff at SITC. You guys are amazing! I will miss seeing all of you so often.
Old 12/15/2007, 11:33 AM
Proud Father

Hey, give me a price on the CS6-2+...that is what I am looking for! I would like to possibly pick it up this weekend...depending on the price.

Thanks!
MacnReef
Old 12/15/2007, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

if you part out...was wondering how much you would sell me the clam for...been looking for one...sorry to hear about the situation...
Old 12/15/2007, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

sorry to hear about the situation, especially this time of year. If you need anything let me know.
Old 12/16/2007, 01:07 PM
I'll be here all week

Thanks to all for your support. Its a very difficult time for me, but it will pass.

I will be happy to sell just the tank set up or just the garage set up of there are any interested in doing it that way so they don't buy a bunch of stuff they don't need.

Or I will sell the intire system for a lowered price of $2000 cash.

For those that have PM'ed me, I am not quite ready to part out piece by piece. If and when that happens I will start a new thread.
Old 12/16/2007, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

sorry to hear about this man. I know I'm not on here much or even have met you before, but best of luck to you man.

Luis
Old 12/18/2007, 07:23 AM
I'll be here all week

Bump
Old 12/18/2007, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

Tell me about the tank... dimensions, (110g right?) stand height, Oceanic/Allglass/?

So sorry to hear...

Danielle
Old 12/18/2007, 04:55 PM
I'll be here all week

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Smith
Tell me about the tank... dimensions, (110g right?) stand height, Oceanic/Allglass/?

So sorry to hear...

Danielle
Its AGA 18x48x30, drilled. Stand is 30" tall.
Old 12/23/2007, 03:04 PM
I'll be here all week

Still available.
Old 12/23/2007, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

if you part out I would be interested in lighting set up. Thanks!

-ben
Old 12/27/2007, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Interested in stand, canopy, and "support equipment cabinet."

Thanks,
Ed
Old 12/28/2007, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

Please post if you are going to part out