Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Bay Area - Reefers (BAR)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/11/2007, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

Smile New Great Fish Store just open!!!!

Hi guys,
I've been lurking around in this forum for a while, got plenty of knowledge from you guys but I never really posted anything. My main reason for posting today is because my good friend, David, along with his brother and his lovely wife (who I couldn't remember their names sorry ) just open a brand new large fish store in Vallejo area.
The name is Vallejo Aquarium.
Phone number: 707-55-CORAL or 707-552-6725

They just had their Pre-Opening today, Saturday the 10th, but their real grand opening is on the 17th, which is next saturday so if any of you guys live close by or happen to be around that area, Please help support Vallajo Aquarium. I can tell you that their price is really good, some deals are cheaper than 6th ave. but their live stock is in a superb quality, I bought Eibli Angel, clown fish, and cleaner shrimp from them today, they're doing really well.

Once again, please show support to your fellow reefer and stop by for their Grand opening next saturday.

Thanks guys,
PS: if you happen to talk to David, tell him his buddy Art wish him luck and posted in this forum.
Old 11/11/2007, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Yikes, www.vallejoaquarium.com isn't loading right now. ( That's the message from opendns.org, that I use as my DNS provider... lot faster than using Comcast's delibrately slow dns )

I can go via Vallejo, when I go to my Mum-in-laws place, so I would consider dropping by to support your buddy and his family.

-------
Why isn't this site loading?

The computers that run www.vallejoaquarium.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.
-------
Old 11/11/2007, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

nice, i'll go check it out, i live in benicia.

i'll be in mexico all next week though so i'll miss the grand opening
Old 11/11/2007, 11:48 PM
Registered Member

I went by as well and the store's got a lot of potential! Not much yet but I wanna see this place in 6 months time. A bunch of common corals and fish...
Old 11/17/2007, 01:58 PM
Registered Member

How are the prices there?