Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/14/2006, 01:21 PM
Premium Member

FS in Northeast PA - AGA 75g Reef Ready tank, oak stand, 30g sump

I took my tank down last week, and plan to post pictures of the items for sale in a week or so once I get everything cleaned up, but I figured I'd post now in case anyone's looking.

-75g AGA Reef Ready Mega Flow tank
-GORGEOUS custom made cabinet-grade oak stand with gold knobs. This beats anything you'll find in an LFS!!
-Electrical control panel inside stand with GFCI, master on off switch, four individual lighted switches that control outlets, plus additional outlets and a switch-controlled floursecent light inside the stand.
-30g long AGA tank (sump)
-All plumbing, which includes Durso pipe, flexible PVC, ball valve to control pump flow, check valve, etc. Just attach a pump and you're good to go.
-Eggcrate top cut to fit.

I paid over $600 for all this, $300 takes it. Everything is in really nice condition.

Here's a PICTURE of the tank and stand just before disassembly.

Item is located in Milford, PA 18337 (Pike County), it's an hour from Scranton/Wilkes-Barre/Mt. Pocono, PA, an hour from Parsippany, NJ, an hour from Newburgh, NY.

Even if you have to drive a few hours, it's worth it to save a few hundred bucks!
"For wisdom is better than corals, and all other delights themselves cannot be made equal to it." (Proverbs 8:11)
Old 08/14/2006, 04:23 PM
Premium Member

Pictures:

Inside the stand

Looking down into stand
I had an AquaC EV-120 in there, a return pump, heaters, chaeto, and rock. Lots of room in there.

Electrical control panel
This is something I built with top quality materials. Made controlling things very easy.

Left side of sump
Notice that the plumbing has couplers which can be removed easily. I also made an additional coupler so that one can easily hang a filter sock if desired. Filter sock is included.

Right side of sump
Notice the check valve and ball valve built in there - handy things to have.
"For wisdom is better than corals, and all other delights themselves cannot be made equal to it." (Proverbs 8:11)
Old 08/14/2006, 05:27 PM
Delaware Valley Reef Club

bump for a great deal in my home area!
I miss NEPA!

Prop&Save!
...Sure don't know what I'm going for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure...
Old 08/18/2006, 07:54 PM
Premium Member

Old 08/30/2006, 07:23 PM
Premium Member

SOLD.