Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02/01/2006, 06:58 PM
RC Sponsor

I don't understand. I'm looking at the invoice and I charged you $74.50. I don't see how it can say $149.00. You might be looking at the "automatic" email reply to your online order. That is NOT the actual charge. As I said, I apply the discounts and charge the card the day the order ships. The actual amount charged to your credit card for that coral was $74.50.

Kristine
Old 02/01/2006, 07:44 PM
Tailspot Blenny

maybe you guys should take this offline and work it out on via email or PM? looks like you guys are handling it well =) but doesn't seem like it needs to be discussed here.
Old 02/01/2006, 07:46 PM
Registered Member.

To ALL READING!
I Posted on this venue to be able to post pics to get input as to my being dissapointed was justifiable, not to just bad talk Reefer Madness!
In my poor judgement on posting here I apoligise!
I further more want to disclose that I have been totally shocked again! Just got of the phone with Chris @ RM and WOW! is he a stand up guy or what! In my 7 years in this hobby dealing with LFS ,Farmers,RC, I Excepted the fact that the risks are high and that I would just have to bite it one more time.Never have I had such a positive responce to a problem!
That was my first purchase from Reefer Madness ,and I thought the last.Instead they just got a customer that will make this site a priority to buy from. Again I apoligise for using this venue for my frustrations,It was uncalled for!
Old 02/02/2006, 12:07 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation

They got him with the brain ray. LOL
Just kidding.
I'm breaking the rules to post this I know but I have to say that everything I've read about RM has been very positive. Can't wait to order something from them.
Old 02/02/2006, 01:53 AM
Registered Member

I'm trying to say that I don't think Brad read Chris's discription of the coral as it left his facility. If he had maybe he would have a different opinion as to wether or not it was 90% rock. Maybe he would have agreed with what was described.

Hey Msoar16,

I state what my opinion was and you jump down my throat and tell me that I am not smart enough to be in college. First of all who are you to tell me I shouldn't be in college? I guess I didn't relize you were dating the owner of RM and needed to defend him like a high school kid defends his girlfriend. By the way, nice job spelling whether. My school taught us how to check our spelling, apparently you didn't get that far.

I am big it's the pictures that got small.

Sunset Boulevard
Old 02/02/2006, 02:35 AM
Member Registered

Old 02/02/2006, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

Just to clarify, Msoar16 is not actually dating the owner of RM.

Sunset Boulevard
Old 02/02/2006, 03:29 PM
Guardian of Little People

[flamealert]

Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant
Old 02/02/2006, 09:54 PM
Registered Member

What's up Chris and Kristine. I've spent thousands of dollars with them and I haven't been let down once. You guys run a wonderful business. Keep up the good work.

Clint Conway
Old 02/03/2006, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

If there's anything to be learned from this whole episode, it's that posting to this forum shouldn't be your first attempt at solving a problem. Chris' reputation speaks for itself, and a phone call would've taken care of it in the first place saving much typing. If you had called, made your case and remained unhappy, well that's a horse of a different feather. No vendor is 100% perfect. Absolutely none of them. They are set apart in how they deal with those mistakes, and in this respect RM is at the top of the quality list in lots of peoples' minds.
Old 02/04/2006, 03:57 AM
Registered Member

Brad, your spellchecker must have missed the A in realize.
Old 02/04/2006, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

lame

Sunset Boulevard