Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/24/2005, 09:07 PM
Registered Member

Digi, Zoa, and Frogspawn for sale

Hey all,
I have a couple frags that I'd like to sell to make room in my tank. Sorry about the poor pictures.

First off, I have 2 frags of brown digitata available. They have pinkish/white tips. The first one is about an 1.5 inches tall. The second is about 2 inches tall by 1.5 inches wide. 5 dollars each.

I also have two frags of zoas available. The first has about 15+ polyps. It has brown skirts, with green rims and a orange/peach center. The frag is about 2inches by 1. 10 dollars.

This zoa frag has about 10+ polyps and each polyp is abit smaller than a dime. The skirts are brownish orange, the rims are brownish/blue, more blue, and the centers are peach. The frag is about 1.5 by 1.5 inches. I really like the colors on this frag. 10 dollars also.

The last thing I have for sale is this frogspawn. Now, I'm pretty new into this hobby so I've never really seen this color frogspawn before. I picked this up at a LFS because I thought the color was really nice. It's a small head. The diameter of the base is about the same as a quarter. When fully opened, its about the size of a large gumball i guess. I was thinking 12 dollars for this.

My camera really is bad so the colors are much better in person. I dont know how to ship at all, so I'd prefer local pickup.Thanks for looking everyone!
Old 06/24/2005, 09:31 PM
><(((">

you should bring them to the swap, someone will want them there. good luck.
Old 06/24/2005, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

I will take that frogspawn if you are coming to the frag swap. dibs!

Edit: How long have you had it? I see the frogspawn next to it is healthy, so I am hoping that is its normal color, not that it is sick or bleaching. Anyway $12 for one head of frogspawn is expensive at any rate, so ill take it for $8 (as you merely suggested a price, right? )

Last edited by TheyCallMeFishy; 06/24/2005 at 11:37 PM.
Old 06/25/2005, 05:17 AM
Registered Member

Sadly, i wont be able to make it to the swap this sunday. I really really want to go but i doubt i'll be able to make it (I LOVE KOREAN BBQ).

THEYCALLMEFISHY - I've had it in my tank for about 3 weeks now. I also have a 3 head of the same kind of frogspawn that i've had for the same time. When fully opened, the tentacles are neon green and translucent. You can see the skeleton. The tips are white.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna try and hold onto my price for just abit longer to see if anyone is interested.
Old 06/25/2005, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

Also, just to make things fair, im going to make this a first come first serve basis. thanks everyone for your interest. i think this is my first "sell" thread and its encouraging to see people interested.
Old 06/25/2005, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Dont mean to change subjects, but could someone tell me when and where this frag swap is tomorrow?

20 gallon reef in the making

AIM: tacothefish
Old 06/25/2005, 12:04 PM
Registered Member

I'llk take the frog. where are you in so cal? Im in Orange. Paypal ID?
yellowbirdinc@hotmail.com
Old 06/25/2005, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

hey Paul, can u save some zoas for me on monday?
Old 06/26/2005, 01:25 AM
Registered Member

YELLOWBIRD - I'm located in Glendale so I'm a bit far from you. If you would still like it, I'll be available starting Monday morning. Unfortunately, because I already stated "first come, first serve", I'm going to stick by my word (I dont think i'll ever do a first come first serve sale again. Thought it would be more fair for everyone, but maybe not) so it's yours if you come and pick it up, pay in person. Sorry This is my first sell, and already I think I've made things hard for people and myself.....

KARL - If there are zoas available, you're more than welcome to come and pick them up on monday. I'll see what I can do, but I cant gaurantee it. Sorry...

I HAVE CRABS - All the information about the fragswap can be found here.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...hreadid=581343

Again, I don't think that I'll have another sale where its first come first serve anymore... unless there's a better way to do it. What are your experiences in selling? The best way to sell fairly? Please help this newb.

Oh and one last thing. Pls, everyone, make sure and call me first before coming to pick things up on monday. I dont want someone to drive all the way from the OC just to find out the frags been sold already... 818 434 3768

Paul
Old 06/27/2005, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

The frog has been sold, but everything else is still available.