Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02/09/2005, 12:30 AM
THE 1 loss B(C)S winner!

The Suns Rule!

I hope you guys get to some of these games to see this team. It is awesome live and worth every penny.

Sorry for the OT, just sharing some desert love.
Old 02/09/2005, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

Er, what has this to do with fishies? This should be in the Lounge Forum!!!!

They are pretty fun to watch! Wow, what a nailbiter tonight!
Old 02/09/2005, 01:01 AM
Reefer and Movie Junkie

It was an awesome game they just won against Sacremento. What a game ending block!

Haven't had a chance to see them this season. Definitely an exciting team to watch!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

125g - Yellow Tang, 2 False Percs, Green Chromis
30g - 6 line Wrasse, 2 False Percs, Flame Angel, Randall Shrimp Goby & Pistol Shrimp
Old 02/09/2005, 01:04 AM
THE 1 loss B(C)S winner!

LOL. I'll never get any love there. Nobody believes in the Suns except the people in Phoenix - as evidenced by the All Star Voting! It's like the D-Backs back in 2001 all over again.

Shouldn't you be putting your new tank together?

Actually I have a rock with 3 large toadstools on it. It's pretty nice but I don't want it. You can have it if you're interested. I also have your hanging wires and light bulbs. You're going to love them. Oh and your card reader. Is that all?

Closed minds should come with closed mouths.
Old 02/09/2005, 01:19 AM
THE 1 loss B(C)S winner!

Hey Durwin I have your bulbs too. I can make some drops this weekend.

Oh Nelson - I just got an email on a trade I made with the Toadstools so you don't get em. ;-) Sorry.

That was an awesome block and an awesome game. I actually did a sponsorship with the Suns and before the season started I told them they would finish 2 or 3 in the West and they just said "we wish". In return for my exhuberance (and money) they gave me an autographed ball by all the players including Nash. It might be worth some bucks if they go all the way - not that I'd sell it. Pretty cool, it might be one of the very first ones done with Nash.

Closed minds should come with closed mouths.
Old 02/09/2005, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

Cool, just give me the ball and I'll forgive you for the toadies LOL!
Old 02/09/2005, 06:50 PM
OverAchiever

Amazing what one Canadian will for a basketball team in the desert isn't it? They do look fantastic.

Did you guys ever see the 70's bicycle road racing movie "Breaking Away"
???

On of the characters actors looks almost exactly like Nash, only 2 feet shorter. It's uncanny.

Oh and to get REALLY off topic, I served Jury Duty today, that was something else...

Top that... off topic of an off topic post!
(On second though, better not)

-dm
Old 02/09/2005, 10:10 PM
Premium Member

And to think we were thinking of dropping our season tickets last year. Was disgusted with Starbury etc. What a difference a year makes!!

Phil
Old 02/09/2005, 11:01 PM
Registered Member

Talking

The suns are so fun to watch. Nash should for sure get MVP this year, the way he improves the suns play everytime he is in the game.

I got one question for you guys though... Is there a such thing as orange and purple zoas? maybe a little suns team spirit with in our very own tanks. lol