Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/20/2003, 02:50 AM
Registered Member

grevedin

hey grevedin

I can ship you some frags. Your tank was awsome. Perhaps make a tank devoted to rose anenome and breed those suckers. Make some money?
Old 08/20/2003, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jamesbburgess
Hey pseudoboy, perhaps the supreme reef god is punishing you for ripping azonic off with the whole sump thing. to the rest of you sorry about your losses,, id get a UPS or a good inverter, 1 powerhead makes up for alot of water dumping or stiring!!!
put this in the feedback forum. I have dealt w/ Kasei (pseudoboy) in the past a few times and every experience was great, he is a man of his word and I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future.

Now since that is said, sorry for everyones loses I was lucky I did not loose one fish. I don't have a reef but a FOWRL.

Jim (houseofha) did you lose your power twice. I lost it on Thursday at 4pm like everyone else but got it back around 6pm that same day but lost it again Friday before 10 am and did not get it back till 4pm ?
Old 08/20/2003, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

gregmoeck,

Thanks for the offer. Currently I am waiting for the tank to stabilize again, before I decide on next steps, and should I try with SPS again I will let you know.

As far as the BTA's are concerned, that could be a very good idea to try and make some money back.

Giovanni

90 Gallon reef SPS, LPS, Soft Corals, 40 Gallon Sump with Refugium, Euroreef CS6-2 Skimmer, Korallin Calcium Reactor, Ph Controller, (2)250W MH + (2) 96W VHO Actinics
Old 08/20/2003, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

Hello every one

Hey everyone i know i wasnt affected by the power outage but im so sorry to hear about everyones loss with the power outage. When i heard about this the tank setup was the first thing that crossed my mind. Again i know how bad it sucks to have loss and sorry to here about everyones. wish i could help.
Old 08/20/2003, 10:55 PM
Registered Member

Response

Tommy,

I did lose power that friday for the better part of 6 hours - actually thats what caused the huge stress - well, after 3 days of running UV all is somewhat back to normal with the fish and corals.

Glad to hear you had no losses, me neither at home , well, none that I can identify (maybe some crabs but who knows I have so many of them that I could never tell).

Anyhow, you have to see the new set-up - done with all the knowledge a year and half of reading and trial and error can yeild.

Pretty awesome.

Ciao

HoH
Old 08/21/2003, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

Jim,

Glad to hear you did not have a lose and I really need to get over to see that new set up of yous soon. I get in contact w/ you soon

Tom