Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/23/2007, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

Down the road from you in Shelby.

Quote:
Originally posted by Runfrumu
anyone near boiling springs NC? I've met a couple of people around here, but not many.
Old 12/23/2007, 04:26 PM
Premium Member

Galaxea and hammer frags anyone?

Hey guys I just cut up my rather large green metallic looking Galaxea and am looking to get rid of a good number of frags(8-9) from 1 1/2" to a good 3x3" frag with a bunch of sizes in between. Anyone interested in these possibly before we take them to LFS for credit?

Can send pics later of what we got after fragging it and keeping a rather large piece.

Have 2 tan with green tips hammer frags with 4-5 heads on one and 3-4 on other after accidentally breaking my wifes 30-40+ head hammer while moving it. Also seeing if any interest before we take them to LFS
Came from the orig colony seen in the pic of my avatar from 2 yrs ago
Old 12/23/2007, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

Re: Galaxea and hammer frags anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by Phyxius
Hey guys I just cut up my rather large green metallic looking Galaxea and am looking to get rid of a good number of frags(8-9) from 1 1/2" to a good 3x3" frag with a bunch of sizes in between. Anyone interested in these possibly before we take them to LFS for credit?

Can send pics later of what we got after fragging it and keeping a rather large piece.

Have 2 tan with green tips hammer frags with 4-5 heads on one and 3-4 on other after accidentally breaking my wifes 30-40+ head hammer while moving it. Also seeing if any interest before we take them to LFS
Came from the orig colony seen in the pic of my avatar from 2 yrs ago
I wish I drove I'd be real interested in both the hammers and the galaxea , I'm in greensboro
Old 12/23/2007, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Re: Re: Galaxea and hammer frags anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by dne63
I wish I drove I'd be real interested in both the hammers and the galaxea , I'm in greensboro
how much are you aking on the hammers and 2 or 3 of the galaxea
Old 12/23/2007, 04:59 PM
Premium Member

Probably 15 each for the hammers and anywhere from 5-25 on the Galaxea depending on its size. Once they get settled again after being out of the water for the fragging I`ll post a pic with prices on each. They are about 80% back out just after 30 min or so but should be fully happy and extended again later this eve. They all came from this colony of it after I did the first break last week and still not fully extended. All the orig little frags in the pic have been sold but the new ones listed will be available. The large rock on the right was broken up into the multiples listed as well as a small piece from the left one. It just got to be two big for my tank after 2 yrs.

Pic of it when not bothered before taking it out of water and fragging it:
Old 12/24/2007, 05:53 PM
Premium Member

I have had a few emails and PMs for pictures and prices.PM me with your email and I will send them to you instead of posting all of this here. Or I can send you link to them if that would be better

Have a good Christmas everyone!!!!!!
Old 12/27/2007, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

Hey all. Hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas holidays. I have to thin out the cheato in my sump so if anyone wants some, PM me. I has a lot for creepy crawlies, copepods and small stars. I'm near Southpoint Mall.
Old 01/07/2008, 10:56 AM
Premium Member

Hi everyone,

I started a meetup group for anyone in the Triangle interested in get-togethers, trips to LFSs and other fun activities. I'm in Wake Forest so anyone nearby feel free to give me a shout!

http://aquariums.meetup.com/93/

Armando