Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > El Paso Marine Aquarium Society (ELPMAS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/21/2007, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Book of Coral Propagation

Just received the new book by anthony calfo. Have not looked through it yet. Ill let you guys know when I get home.
Old 12/21/2007, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

About time those started shipping! They should have been out months ago.
Old 12/21/2007, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

WOW! This far exceeded my expectations. The book is extremely nice and full of all sorts of info. Im going to enjoy reading it on the plane tomorrow.
Old 12/21/2007, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Ya got mine too, but I'm still ****ed. No reason it should have taken that long and I email Reading tree publishing and Anthony several times and never got a reply. Crappy customer service.

Real nice book but I'll never order anything from them again. I was very close to disputing the charge on my card.

I'll try to remember to bring it next meeting for everyone to look thru.
Old 12/21/2007, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

WOW mitch. I had the total opposite service than what you had. Anthony personally kept me posted throughout the time from when I bought it to when it was shipping. He actually felt bad about it taking so long. It was worth the wait.
Old 12/22/2007, 03:08 AM
Registered Member

Ya that is weird. I telling you I emailed him off this site and PMed him and also email reading tree twice. No respones from anyone.

I would have felt better if someone had contacted me back but instead the entire time I was in the dark wondering if some mistake had happened and everyone but me already had thier. I had to search the RC forums to find threads about the book to find out if it had shipped yet. Not really my idea of a fun time.

But I do enjoy the book. Lots of info I just started reading it.