Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > East Tennessee Reef Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/08/2007, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

120 Fs

Full 120 reef setup softie with some nice corals. Pair B&W clowns australian wrasse and bicolor only fish. New stealth lumen arc mini's custom, custom octopus dwn 250, 30 sump, 200+ pounds LR. Tons of salt/plumming/extra powerheads, 2 modded seio 1500's. 4 VHO and an extra halide. Do not want to part out but would consider. Red acan colony and many more corals

Would like to get 2500 OBO and do not have a truck though I would love to help you break it down and ride where ever you are and help you set it up. Alot of blood sweat and time has gone into this tank. Here are some older pictures
Old 12/08/2007, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

BTW the black and white clowns host the two green btas and the large red bta I have.

My # is 205-886-5164 please feel free to call or email at bradedward29@hotmail.com

Have new baby and need to scale back "I am going to keep a 12 gallon nano cube.

Thanks for looking, serious inquiries only please~
Old 12/09/2007, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

how much?
Old 12/09/2007, 03:49 PM
Keeping It Real

Re: 120 Fs

Quote:
Originally posted by edwar050
Would like to get 2500 OBO

Its not a hobby... Its a way of life...
Old 12/10/2007, 01:07 AM
Registered Member

I doubt any real takers unless someone knew what they wanted though 2500 is alot of cash if I sold it much less I would be getting totally screwed as this would cost at least 5K new "lights and skimmer alone were 1K at bargain prices". I suppose I will hold on to it for a while as there is no need to break it down yet; Just seeing if anybody wanted a really cool tank black matching stand/canopy with custom design very quiet. I may do better selling off all the livestock down the road and keeping the lights and skimmer for myself and getting rid of the 120, stand, canopy, aqua controller JR. If you have your eye out for a 120 within the next year or two and want a solid built tank like 200#'s. Then hit me up a little down the road. I would like to reset this thing up but we will be moving near Huston Texas and I dare not make the trip with a lot of livestock-
Old 12/10/2007, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

what is all the live stock and give prices please
Old 12/10/2007, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

Australian Manalurus Wrasse
Pair of breeding Black and white A Ocellaris
Bi Color Blenny
small colony endive sps
three medium/large multi color zoantids with some reds and four polpys full electric yellow probably about 500 polyps in the tank.
Two colonies of GSP and green button polyps
30 or so yellow polyps
large brittle star
two GBTA's and one large RBTA have kept for three years
one purple/blue/green ricordia yuma.
about 60 red mushrooms
and I am sure I am leaving some out
like I said before I really dont want to part it out and do not have to sell it right away so if there is something your interested in on the list let me know as I will be able to hook you up down the road. I may end up keeping most of this as it would take way to long and way to much cash to try to replicate easily. I may end up selling most of the softies and keeping the fish so that I can go sps with a 200+ gallon tank when we move.

I just wanted to gadge interest if someone was looking for a 120 that wanted to save some on equipment and time and also didnt want to be that guy that was like "I am moving in two weeks and need to sell everything asap".
Brad
Old 12/21/2007, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

let me know if u want to sell the corals
Old 12/23/2007, 12:58 AM
Registered Member

Sure thing I am on the fence as to selling the tank. My rose BTA is about 1/2 the size of a basketball or around the size of a large softball so I really don't want to get rid of much. I may end up keeping the tank as I have mostly softies and risking the move.