Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Florida Marine Aquarium Society (FMAS) - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/11/2007, 03:51 PM
Premium Member

Tigers and free food at Doral Aquariums

Just to let you guys know the owner of Doral let me know that there is going to be free food and drink at Doral Aquariums this sunday starting at 12. There will also be a tiger, lion, owl and other exotic and wierd animals there.
Old 12/11/2007, 04:07 PM
#1 Acro Crab Killah

Location: Boca Raton or Tallahassee - Florida State University
I'm only interested if I can buy the tiger.. I'm still looking for one as a pet to keep in my dorm room
Old 12/11/2007, 04:11 PM
Premium Member

Eric, you need to be different in college. Go for the Liger. They're bread for their skills in magic, plus, chicks dig Ligers.
Old 12/11/2007, 04:26 PM
What next???

No Eric is in the right college....
FSU = Clown College
The Circus has tigers...right?

Just getting you back for the short jokes....
Old 12/11/2007, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

well if he is taking the tiger i guess ill take the lion. I got 2 many owls flying around my house at night as it is.
Old 12/12/2007, 07:14 AM
#1 Acro Crab Killah

Ungh... I'm up at 7 frickin AM to take a frickin 7:30am exam, and I have to wake up and click on this thread and read that....

So Mel, now that your sister graduated from clown college, what color clown nose does she wear?

Lee, after following the geneology of the Liger, I find myself more interested in the Li-Tigon. It sounds closer to litigator, and I would use it to eat litigators/lawyers. Because I don't like litigators/lawyers. Lieing ambulance chasers...
Old 12/12/2007, 10:15 AM
What next???

Quote:
Originally posted by ReefWreak
Ungh... I'm up at 7 frickin AM to take a frickin 7:30am exam, and I have to wake up and click on this thread and read that....

So Mel, now that your sister graduated from clown college, what color clown nose does she wear?
LMAO....Hope you did well on your exam. What was it on?
Circus food criteria?

Oh lets clear something up, it's my sister in law, not straight sister...I really did not have a choice, a package deal with my wife.

Just messing with you Eric...
Old 12/12/2007, 10:35 AM
#1 Acro Crab Killah

Heh that's okay Mel, you owed me one for me suggesting that you're the reason Rogger's glass stays clean

It was Games and Decisions. Sure, sounds fun, but let me assure you that there isn't much "clowning around" in finding Nash Equilibria of duopolist price competition. Bleh. Finding principle/agent (read: store owner/salesman) incentives and highest paying for either person wage rate versus profit equilibrium can be... informative...
Old 12/12/2007, 10:37 AM
What next???

Aww man after reading that I have a headache...
Give me a person in Cardiac arrest or a gun shot wound anyday, before making me read that again...
Old 12/15/2007, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

so getting back on topic, anyone planning on heading out there??
I think ill go there, the owner is really cool and with all these animals its like a mini-zoo
Old 12/15/2007, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

I stopped by there today and they didnt seem to have a good selection (fish/corals) but can't beat FREE FOOD!!!
i second that...owner is on the chill side.

Felix-
Old 12/16/2007, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

i have to say, OUT OF THIS WORLD, the animals were incredible.
although the aquarium side of things arent up to par with the reptile side, have faith, they are re-doing it all soon and Im sure the wont disappoint.

great guy, great food, great raffle.... 90g all glass with stand and canopy, reef ready