Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Saint Louis Area Saltwater Hobbyists (SLASH)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/09/2007, 08:42 AM
I'm not scared, Are you??

Hasn't been said in a while

Cap~n~old&crusty, Cap-n-stinky, Oh I could just go on for day's here. Hey look your OLD, you Stink, Your fugly looking, Both you and that big orger Nookie-Da-Wooky have bad breath & flabby arms too I bet Nook don't even have SALTwater in his big tanks yet. Cause I anit seen no pic on here to prove it. Lostmarbles is........well ya no I'm going to leave that poor insane soul alone, He not right and it's not right to pick on the under acheavers. IM LON 2 sucks. But most of ya all ready knew that. I think theirs some kind of secret love affair going on between him and that Rich1972 guy, come-on man two guy's calling each other all hours of the day and night!! What could you talk that much about.......Wait forget that, I don't wanna know. Hey by the way hows the one guy JXmetals doing?? Did he ever go to rehab?? I think he's got a drankin' problem he's such a booser. And how's are red-neck tabacco chewin' got half the can of skoal- streching his lip three feet out in front of his head SUPERHERO Baron doin'?? Yea, that guy can't come over to my house anymore cause my wife can't keep her eye's off his butt!! Ya know I gotta nice butt TOO!! And what about that gaint dude, ya know the guy thats like 8 feet tall with massive over sized hands that everytime he touches his tank he breaks up all his coral....MPCART. Yea I heard he's got a skimmer to match his height so he don't feel all alone way up there and a bigger tank to roam his huge paws in. What ever happen to our 2 speical fellas.....The really ugly one, and the funning lookin one, the lil' love couple as we refer to them Farmer&Fade....The Fading Farmer Yea that fits them. And I've got nothing to say about Jack, He turned tail and fled far far away from this wonderful yet strange group of people. The smart one who got away. Anyway Do I dare say I miss this place??? I'll just say HI to all and hope you have wonderful holidays.

Stupidsreef.

What we have hear....Is failure to communicate.
Old 12/09/2007, 09:56 AM
Premium Member

Wow you are alive! I figured you got lost somewhere in your rig with no mapquest to find your way home. Either that or your wife finally did kill you

Good to see you back on the boards.

Working to pay for the Fish.
Old 12/09/2007, 11:12 AM
Moved On

dodged the bullet
Old 12/09/2007, 12:20 PM
reef addict

hey that stupid guy is back again
Old 12/09/2007, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baron
Wow you are alive! I figured you got lost somewhere in your rig with no mapquest to find your way home. Either that or your wife finally did kill you

Good to see you back on the boards.
It's tom tom that you use in your car. Mapquest would only get ya lost. And she try'd......................again. But well as you see she failed..............again .

Old 12/09/2007, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by latazyo
dodged the bullet
I didn't want to pick on the poor guy who has your avtar, or the recent issue's your having with your tank. So I thought I'd let you be..............this time

Old 12/09/2007, 01:17 PM
Keepin' It Real

Ugh, I wake up and this is the junk I read? The best you can do stu?

They let me out of rehab for my birthday weekend! Well I guess I have to be returning there now.

Get it While It's Hot
Old 12/09/2007, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

Not only was I lucky enough to not get smashed on after just being at his house he also plugs tomtom for me
Old 12/10/2007, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by breutus
Not only was I lucky enough to not get smashed on after just being at his house he also plugs tomtom for me
Oh I see, since you wanna be all lucky an shizzit, Should I tell everyone how lucky I got?? Yea folks thats right tom tom wasn't the only thing I "plugged", was it there breutus or I mean "buddy" You came over to my place and got all wet and liked it too !! He seen my equipment and his eyes bugged out, jaw dropped and he said "WOW That thing's HUGE man!!

Old 12/10/2007, 02:25 PM
Lost in Space

LOL...and to think I left.

Stu you need to take a drive down here, it is warm and no frozen water to contend with except what we put in our drinks to keep them cold. Our version of slush is a frozen margarita, top shelf of course. :-)

And the more I know, the less I understand
All the things I thought I'd figured out
I have to learn again
Old 12/10/2007, 02:30 PM
Premium Member

I hear CAP'n CAPO was his wrastling name back in the day ol'school. So I wouldn't mess with him to much longer STU. Especially when he is around them foldin chairs.

People have always been terrified of what they do not understand
Old 12/12/2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sirreal63
LOL...and to think I left.

Stu you need to take a drive down here, it is warm and no frozen water to contend with except what we put in our drinks to keep them cold. Our version of slush is a frozen margarita, top shelf of course. :-)
Be careful Jack, Offer's like that could end you up with 3 guest for the next 5 months!! And you wouldn't be able to boot us out until the 5th month either. No frozen water!! And it's warm!!

Old 12/12/2007, 01:38 PM
Lost in Space

Uh...let's hope the 3 guests are not you, Rich and Lonnie...we have ordinances against that kind of thing here.

And the more I know, the less I understand
All the things I thought I'd figured out
I have to learn again
Old 12/12/2007, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramtheory
I hear CAP'n CAPO was his wrastling name back in the day ol'school. So I wouldn't mess with him to much longer STU. Especially when he is around them foldin chairs.
Yes, I've heard this rumor as well. But the one I heard went something like, He wrastled alot of under arm hair out of his nose and wore the folding chairs as hat's around his shoulder's due to he couldn't remove them because his gym shorts (which were way to short even for the 60's) were pulled up over the back of the chair which was folded over his shoulders. I will heed your warning though, If he ever showed up wearing those wrastling short's I'd die from sheer laughter

Old 12/12/2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sirreal63
Uh...let's hope the 3 guests are not you, Rich and Lonnie...we have ordinances against that kind of thing here.
Ok lets make 6 guest then.