Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Connecticut Area Reef Society (C.T.A.R.S.)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/04/2007, 09:31 PM
Rare Zoa-a-phile

Arrow A Few Softies for Sale ------ PICS

This is probably the last of what I will be selling for a while, I think this should get my tank back to where I need it to be (able to see my fish!!!!!)
Teal/Purple Mushroom Rock, 15-20 Shrooms on it, great combo and very healthy, growing and splitting quickly, $40 OBO

Kenya Tree Frags, 1.5-2", 2 available, $5

Purple Base/Neon Polyp Ricordea Yuma Colony, 7 polyps, $60 OBO, or I will be willing to frag for $15/polyp

Pulsing Xenia, Very healthy, fast growing, $5/clump, or I will throw some in with any other coral you buy from me!

Anthelia, grows like a weed, $5 for all you want or I will throw some of this in with any coral purchase as well!!!

I'm located in Branford right off exit I-95 for easy pickup, and I may be able to meet up with you depending on my schedule.
Old 11/05/2007, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

PM Sent RE: Kenya Tree Frags
Old 11/05/2007, 03:59 PM
Rare Zoa-a-phile

Kenya trees both sold, whole ricordia colony sold. Bump for mushroom price drop to $35 OBO!!!!!! More Anthelia and Xenia available!!!!
Old 11/05/2007, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

ill take the mushroom rock for 35 and i would be glad to take some xenia as well. give me a call when you get this. tim @253.228.3080. I can pick it up any time in the afternoon just let me know.
Old 11/05/2007, 09:59 PM
Rare Zoa-a-phile

Great well I guess that's all of it! If anyone wants some xenia or anthelia feel free to shoot me a PM! Thanks everyone!
Old 11/05/2007, 10:22 PM
Acro-Nut

Darn, I just missed it. I've been in the market for blue mushrooms. I used to have them and loved them. If you have anymore for sale some time let me know. All I need is a couple. I'm in North Branford. Actually I think you've been to my house before.

Colleen
Old 11/05/2007, 10:25 PM
Acro-Nut

Darn, I just missed it. I've been in the market for mushrooms like that. I used to have them and loved them. If you have anymore for sale some time let me know. All I need is a couple. I'm in North Branford. Actually I think you've been to my house before.

Colleen
Old 11/06/2007, 07:30 AM
Rare Zoa-a-phile

Hey Colleen! My buddy bought Paul's old 46g Bowfront, so yeah, we've been there! I will see if I have anything kicking around the tank for you!