Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Propagated Corals & Tank Raised Livestock Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/21/2007, 01:58 PM
Registered Member

Leaving the hobby sale: PPE's, peachy rainbow zoas, etc.

Hey guys... we're in the process of moving to another part of town and rather than keeping everything and maintaining them, I've decided to leave the hobby for now. You know how it is... find your dream house then suddenly your dream tank becomes some 350+ gallon monster that will take over a year to setup.

Anyway, I need to get rid of some stuff so we can stage the house better to sell it. Below are some things I'm selling that I'm also willing to ship. Local Atlanta pick-up is preferred but basically I'll do what it takes to get them out. (Also, if you're in Atlanta, you can stop by and just check out what I have left.)

12 polyp PPE frag $400 shipped. If a few of you are interested, maybe you can buy it and divided up amongst yourselves.

Zoa rock w/ 5 different kinds of zoas $150 shipped
Contains mint chocolate chips, turquoise zoas, mustard colored zoas, blue/purple zoas and the big green ones

Large colony of Georgia Peaches / rainbows / w/ a neon green monti up top. All of this is located on a big chunk of LR. $450 shipped. Again, very nice polyps on a huge piece of LR. You can definitely get a good amount of frags from this and get your money back easily.

I also have some other stuff for sale so let me know if you've been eyeing some other zoas, SPS or stuff. Thanks for your help!
Old 07/22/2007, 02:54 PM
Registered Member.

zoas

I intrested in the pink zoas but those are way to pricey for me so if you dont sell them or want to come down on the price let me no
Old 07/22/2007, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

The zoas are peach and rainbow in color. They're not pinks. Feel free to PM me an offer if you're interested.
Old 07/22/2007, 05:38 PM
Premium Member

Intrested in the multi rock...Any idea how many polyps are on it and what method will you ship? Also, do you accept Paypal?

Thanks
Rick
Old 07/23/2007, 01:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by balagan
I just picked up some stuff from kappa...great tank. The multi-zoa rock posted above is gorgeous.
Old 07/23/2007, 09:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rgaskins
Intrested in the multi rock...Any idea how many polyps are on it and what method will you ship? Also, do you accept Paypal?

Thanks
Rick
Wow polyp count... hrmm... my guess is over all there are at least 220+ polyps on there of various zoas; and I think that's a conservative guess. Yes, I do take PayPal. If you're interested, PM me and I'll forward you the info. Thanks!
Old 07/23/2007, 06:18 PM
Premium Member

I will send ya a Pm when I get home...Thanks so much!

Rick
Old 07/29/2007, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

PPE rock still available and I'm looking to break down the tank this weekend. Price drop to $350 shipped.