Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Propagated Corals & Tank Raised Livestock Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/05/2007, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Huge SPS Frags Pack For Sale (Rainbow Monti,Pink Milli,etc) in NC!!!

I apologize to the mods for having a friend of mine sell the corals for me. The fact is, I am moving to another state and did not have the time to do all of the things that my friend Typhon does. Please forgive me. These corals are from my tank located here:

My website.

They have been with me for about three years. You can PM me or Typhon regarding the frag pack.

Huge SPS Frags Pack For Sale (Rainbow Monti,Pink Milli,etc) in NC!!!

Huge SPS Frags Pack For Sale!!!!!!!!!

One of my good friends has decided to move and has to break down his 625g tank. He is unable to move most of his large colonies. So I am helping him sell off his SPS. Most of these frags will be very large. 3-5" and you will receive multiple branches (3-5 branches of every frag, except the Rainbow monti). Only the Rainbow monti will be a small frag. I have decide to group these frags together to save on shipping. I know no one wants to pay $40 - $60 to ship just 2-3 frags.

$165 plus the cost of shipping (NO Box charges) - Many Frag Packs available

I don't have pictures of all the colonies, but here are some of them. These where taken from my tank, but we share all the same SPS.

Pictures of Colonies:

http://www.freewebs.com/typhonreef/Frags.htm

1) RainBow Montipora "One And Only" (Purple/Blue/Green/Red/Orange) - 1/2"

2) A. Millepora (Pink with yellow tip) - 3-5" (multiple branches)

3) A.Sarmentosa (Bright Green) - 3-5" (multiple branches)

4) Pink "BirdNest" Seriatapora (Pink with purple polyps) - 2-4" (multiple branches, small colonies)

5) Pocillpora Damicornis (Bright Green) - 2-4" (multiple branches, small colonies)

6) A. Yongei (Bali Slimer, Neon Green) - 3-5" (multiple branches)

7) M. Digitata (Orange\Pink) - 2-4" (multiple branches)

8) M. Digitata (Green) - 2-4" (multiple branches)

All the frags are from his personal tank. He have had most of the colonies for years. All are healthy and thriving.

Currently I am only accepting Paypal. I will not be able to hold the Frags for more than a day.

The frags will not be mounted except for the "Rainbow Monti". They will be freshly cut the day before.

Shipping:
I will only ship the frags overnight. I cannot offer a "Live arrival guarantee", but I will pack all the frags very well (double/triple bag). I have sold quite a few frag packages in the past, so I do have experience in packeting and shipping corals.

And I will only ship healthly speciemens. You can buy with confidence, I have great deal of positive Buyer/Seller feedbacks. Please search the "Buyer/Seller feedbacks Forum" for my alias "Typhon".

The frags will be shipped in styrofoam boxes with heat\cool packs if needed (no charge for boxes or heat\cool packs). I will only ship the packages via FedEx Overnight. Please PM me with your zipcode for a Fedex shipping quote.
Old 07/05/2007, 09:57 PM
Premium Member

wow, that's a great deal
Old 07/06/2007, 06:10 AM
Registered Member

Thanks.

I know that I listed earlier that I can be PM'd as well as Typhon. Well, Typhon is shipping the frag packs while the best that I could tell you would be information about the corals. If you go to my website, you'll see in the updates the growth of several of the corals in the pack through various shots. If you would like for me to point out where in the tank any of these corals were, I can do that for you.

Thanks again for all of the PMs. I have forwarded them to Typhon.
Old 07/08/2007, 01:21 AM
Premium Member

PM Sent
Old 07/08/2007, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

Reply sent. Thanks!!