PDA

View Full Version : Live Rock For Sale

TCC
12/12/2005, 09:51 PM
Hi guys,

I have roughly 22-25 lbs of live rock for sale. It's very mature, lots of purple. Many of the pieces have sponges, xenia and all have Neomeris annulata. I'd like to get rid of it all as I'm tearing down that tank. $65 for all.

Thanks

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/tcc1/0c61f432.jpg
Just the rocks, not the hammer coral or button polyps in foreground.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/tcc1/fc0744b3.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/tcc1/100_2074.jpg

delusions
12/13/2005, 01:10 AM
got PM :)

thereefgeek
12/13/2005, 10:28 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6274298#post6274298 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by delusions

delusions, are you taking it all or are you willing to part w/a couple of peices?

TCC
12/13/2005, 10:56 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6274298#post6274298 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by delusions

delusions PM'd you back.

BTW- I need to mention, I'm not 100% flat worm free. Not much, but I do see them from time to time.

Reefugee
12/14/2005, 02:20 AM
For the newbies - flatworm can easily be eradicated with Flatworm Exit (about $13 - $20 per bottle). Anyway - I don't want to turn this into the pros and cons of FWE.

Rich - are you looking for some live rocks? I have a tub out in the garage filled with LR. I don't know how "live" it is in this cold water. There's a pump running in it with water circulation, but no heater. Anyway - if you need some, let me know. Price = free for you. :D Let me know how much you need and approximate size.

Minh

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6275935#post6275935 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TCC
delusions PM'd you back.

BTW- I need to mention, I'm not 100% flat worm free. Not much, but I do see them from time to time.

thereefgeek
12/15/2005, 06:05 PM
Hey Minh, Is your rock flatworm free? :D I might have to come by and see what they look like (not too huge I hope)

Reefugee
12/15/2005, 10:57 PM
Yes - they are FW free. I'll just bring some tomorrow and you are welcome to help yourself to whatever you want. Like I said the "live" part could be questionable because of the recent temperature.

TCC
12/16/2005, 12:18 AM
Hey! No cuts about the flatworms my friends! I made "full disclosure!" I woulda treated the tank before this, but my dang order of FWE has been on backorder from Marine Depot since Nov 6!

Tough crowd! :D

Reefugee
12/16/2005, 01:08 AM
TCC - do you want me to bring you some FWE? How big is your tank? I think I have a partially (mostly) used bottle at work that you are welcomed to. Price = free. I don't know how much is left and how many gallon of water it will treat. I have it at work to treat my nano tank, so I never really cared that there was very little.

I also have an almost new bottle at home. I think I used maybe 10 drops from it to dip some frags from the frag swap. If you want, you can have it, and replace it later when your new bottle comes in.

Just let me know and I can bring it to the meeting.

Minh

thereefgeek
12/16/2005, 09:19 AM
Sweeeeet Minh, thanks. You know if you fancy anything in my tank I'll give you a piece anytime.

TCC
12/16/2005, 10:56 AM
ahhh, Minh you are so very sweet! Thank you for your very kind and generous offer. I really do appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the meeting this month. I really wish I could, it sounds like a great party! If that dang order from Marine Depot doesn't come in by next month, I may take you up on it at the January meeting!

thanks again.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6295746#post6295746 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mn95616
TCC - do you want me to bring you some FWE? How big is your tank? I think I have a partially (mostly) used bottle at work that you are welcomed to. Price = free. I don't know how much is left and how many gallon of water it will treat. I have it at work to treat my nano tank, so I never really cared that there was very little.

I also have an almost new bottle at home. I think I used maybe 10 drops from it to dip some frags from the frag swap. If you want, you can have it, and replace it later when your new bottle comes in.

Just let me know and I can bring it to the meeting.

Minh

sagitariuscbc
12/17/2005, 10:44 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6297219#post6297219 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TCC
If that dang order from Marine Depot doesn't come in by next month, I may take you up on it at the January meeting!

i have read some posts that habib (salifert) will not be sending any FE into the usa until feb. 2006. fwiw!~)
!~)

Reefugee
12/18/2005, 12:45 AM
I wonder what's up with that. TCC - if you can't wait, let me know and I can drop it in the mail for you.

Minh

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6307153#post6307153 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sagitariuscbc
i have read some posts that habib (salifert) will not be sending any FE into the usa until feb. 2006. fwiw!~)
!~)

sagitariuscbc
12/28/2005, 01:55 PM
I have a unused bottle for purchase if you're interested. the bottle is $15 LMK if this is of any interest to you. last time I bought it I was very determined to rid my tank of flat worms so I bought a few bottles.

Shawn!~)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6295501#post6295501 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TC
Hey! No cuts about the flatworms my friends! I made "full disclosure!" I would have treated the tank before this, but my dang order of FWE has been on backorder from Marine Depot since Nov 6!

Tough crowd! :D

TCC
12/28/2005, 03:33 PM
Shawn/Minh,

Thank you both for your kind offers. (sorry, I lost track of this thread). It is so nice to be in a club with so many kind and generous people!

The rock is gone, so I'm ok for now. In addition, I did receive my back-ordered FWE about a week ago! I guess they got the shipment in earlier than expected.

Thanks again, I really appreciate you guys!