PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga / ETRC 2007 Frag Swap

bkv1997
07/02/2007, 09:49 PM
Mark your Calendars! More info to come shortly.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r317/bkv1997/fragswapposter.jpg

ironman2
07/02/2007, 10:08 PM
Cant wait it gonna be great this year!! thanks BKV

RevHtree
07/03/2007, 02:13 PM
BUMP! This is going to be the best swap to date!

DMBillies
07/09/2007, 10:54 AM
Howdy... I'm trying to start making plans to come from Nashville for the swap. I had a few questions I thought y'all might be able to help me with.

--Places to stay? Is there a recommended hotel nearby, or should I just search around on the internet and find the closest thing? Is there a nice downtown area that would be good to stay in? I've been through Chattanooga, but never really had a reason to stop there, so I'm clueless.

--I have a few frags I might be interested in trading/selling. I shouldn't need more than a half of a table since the max I'll bring is a 10 or 20 gallon tank. Do I need to reserve one and how do I go about doing that? I can probably find someone else from MTRC that is going who I can split a table with if that will help simply your lives.

--How many Rock City and Ruby Falls signs can I plan on passing on my way there?

--Is there anything that you guys need for the swap that I might be able to talk to our board about helping out with?

Thanks

bkv1997
07/10/2007, 07:23 AM
Brian:

Downtown if your interested in things like the aquarium, local brewery, river walk, nice park, etc. Look for a hotel off of 27 around there are plenty.

75 and shallowford crossing is actually closer to the swap but the only thing to do close to that is the mall and food.

Either way chattanooga isn't huge and you can be to the swap location in 15 minutes from the further of the two locations if traffic is ok.

We are discussing the tables as we speak and i'll let you know something soon. The question is we had to pay for the facility this year so we are trying to decide IF and how much we are going to charge to setup tables.

1000000000000 Rock City Signs

If you could ask if any of the local stores in Nashvegas would let you post the above flyer it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and i'll follow up on the above unanswered question soon.
Brandon

Runner
07/13/2007, 10:50 PM
Can somebody send me a list of banners/links for those who have sponsored this event? I need to add them to the ETRC website.

-Scott

RevHtree
07/13/2007, 10:57 PM
Hey Scott look an the www.chattanoogareefclub.org site under the sponsors. I know there are more to be added as well.

ironman2
07/20/2007, 09:42 PM
If anyone is planning on selling at the frag swap we are taking reservations for tables. The cost will be $10 per table. the tables are 4ft square. Please PM me if you want a table so I can get one reserved for you. Also please if you plan on bringing a tank to display your corals, do not plan on filling it all the way up. these tables arnt made to hold wheight, so just enough to show your stuff please. Power is also limited so you need to inform me if you need an outlet, and stick with flourescents.
Also Chattanooga is have the annual "Under the bridges wakeboard tournament" on that saturday as well. which is about 5 miles down the road from the swap. So if you want to make a day of it that would be fun to go see. And we have a beutiful River walk there as well.
We look forward to seeing everyone.
Bryan

H@rry
08/03/2007, 12:12 PM
Hope you don't mind if I post a link to my frags:
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1176815

brownisbetter
08/08/2007, 05:07 PM
I can't get the flyer to open. What is the name of the college where the swap is at?

Runner
08/08/2007, 08:52 PM
Can somebody please just PM me a list of the sponsors? I have been unable to get a complete list.

ironman2
08/08/2007, 08:59 PM
http://www.chattanoogareefclub.org/Sponsors.html