Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Connecticut Area Reef Society (C.T.A.R.S.)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/09/2007, 07:21 PM
Enjoying every minute.

Well...

Pats Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*************************
Old 12/09/2007, 07:23 PM
Turn on Tune In Drop Out

agreed.

An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator Temporarily Out of Order" sign, only "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the Convenience."
Old 12/09/2007, 07:32 PM
Enjoying every minute.

I'm sure some nay sayer will say something eventually right argi.?.? Boy would it be funny if the Ravens beat the Colts tonight.
Old 12/09/2007, 07:32 PM
I'm Not Perfect

This is a reef board. Can you please keep all talk reef related.

We don't need any talk about a team who gets all calls in their favor, a cheater of a coach, a QB who has kids out of wedlock (and the mother names the kid with the initials JET), etc... If any off topic converstions need to be talked about it should be how classy of an act the Indy team is. A great head coach, a great QB, etc.. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

It was a good win for them, especially after the last two. It will be interesting to see if they start to rest any players with the tough upcoming schedule they have. It is a shame they don't have to play any good teams the next two weeks to test them. I guess it will be up to the Giants of NY to beat them. This might be the first (and only) time I ever route for a NY team .

Keith
Old 12/09/2007, 07:34 PM
Enjoying every minute.

Not a chance. Face it you were here lookin for this thread more than any fish info.
Old 12/09/2007, 07:37 PM
I'm Not Perfect

Actually I got a PM from Jeff and that is what brought me to the board, but I was 100% sure there would be a thread started by you. It is all good. Pats are a good team, but it is sooo hard to route for a team with a head coach like that. I like Brady, I like Moss, I like Bruski to name a few but I simply can't get past him. Get rid of the head coach and I might be routing for them also (except against Indy, but that is a given).
Old 12/09/2007, 07:55 PM
Enjoying every minute.

Colts are going down tonight!!!!!!!! Down I say.
Old 12/09/2007, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

mmmm...... can you say 4,095 yards. Oh wait Welker... 74 yard drive. Ouch the bobbled pass thrown back to brady for a td .... ddaaammmnnnnnn
Old 12/09/2007, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

haha, just saw Argi post. Mmm can't attack the skills, has to attack their personal lives. I'd have a kid out of wedlock with Bridget Moynahan shes not to bad looking and comes with a pretty nice bank as well.
Old 12/09/2007, 08:11 PM
I'm Not Perfect

If the rains come in Baltimore, it will be a tough night (for both teams). It should be a close one.

Yes...The Patriots are lucky . The Steelers D really does miss Troy. They look too overly anxious against them, something the Eagles and Ravens didn't do. Those two contained Moss and Brady, Pittsburgh didn't.
Old 12/09/2007, 08:13 PM
I'm Not Perfect

Quote:
Originally posted by J8851
haha, just saw Argi post. Mmm can't attack the skills, has to attack their personal lives. I'd have a kid out of wedlock with Bridget Moynahan shes not to bad looking and comes with a pretty nice bank as well.
I never have attacked their skills (that I remember). They have some skilled players, but they are a team that is hard to like due to their head coach. And the personal attacks were meant as jokes (except at Billacheat), I mean who wouldn't with Bridget, LOL.
Old 12/09/2007, 08:25 PM
Enjoying every minute.

Face it Keith, Bellirumble is your wet dream. You love him sooooo much it hurts you.
Old 12/09/2007, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

Tough decision which avatar?

Old 12/09/2007, 08:35 PM
Enjoying every minute.

Nice!
Old 12/09/2007, 09:34 PM
Enjoying every minute.

Holy crap!!!!!! Forget the Ravins. Can't ask a bunch of boys to do a mans job.
Old 12/09/2007, 11:40 PM
Registered Member

ColtsRavens

TERRIBLE GAME 44-20 no good
Old 12/10/2007, 01:25 AM
Registered Member

we gave you that game . we were waiting for the playoff's to kick your butts. all I have to say is most pats fans that were at the game are like little babys . all they do is talk crap.
Old 12/10/2007, 01:30 AM
Registered Member

Old 12/10/2007, 01:41 AM
Registered Member

we gave you that game . we were waiting for the playoff's to kick your butts. all I have to say is most pats fans that were at the game are like little babys . all they do is talk crap. Don't talk crap till you have five rings baby

Old 12/10/2007, 06:00 AM
I'm Not Perfect

Quote:
Originally posted by chirocato
Colts are going down tonight!!!!!!!! Down I say.
Quote:
Originally posted by chirocato
Holy crap!!!!!! Forget the Ravins. Can't ask a bunch of boys to do a mans job.
Hahahahahahahaha. Funny how they can handle the Patriots so well, but put them up against a real team and, well you see the out come. Indy took out their starters after the first half because Tony has class. Billacheat keeps all his starters in during a onesided game because, well he lacks class.
Old 12/10/2007, 06:13 AM
I'm Not Perfect

Quote:
Originally posted by J8851
Tough decision which avatar?

Did you give up on your Sabers so soon? It is still early in the season. There is a chance they could catch Ottawa.
Old 12/10/2007, 08:16 AM
Enjoying every minute.

It will be interesting to see the smack talk after the playoff games, from either end.
Old 12/10/2007, 09:09 AM
I'm Not Perfect

Both teams (Indy and the Patriots) are very good teams. The Pats have improved their offense tremendously, Indy on the other hand has improved their defense (almost a reversal of last years teams). If NE beats Indy in the playoff, at least I will have the satisfaction of knowing they were beat by a good team, not a team that got lucky (did I just say that, LOL). If Indy beats NE I think you can feel the same.

When Indy meets NE in the playoff at Foxboro, if the weather is good (no rain or snow) I think it will be another great game (hopefully with Indy pulling off the win). But if the weather is bad (snow, rain, wind, etc.) I have to wonder who has the advantage. Indy has a running game that is better than the last time they meet in the snowbowl. The Patriots are not able to run the ball (I am actually quite surprised about this as they have some good RB's), or maybe they simply don't want to run it. But home field advantage has to go to NE. It should be a good game (I guess as long as both teams make it there, LOL).
Old 12/10/2007, 09:23 AM
Enjoying every minute.

Quote:
Originally posted by vinc
we gave you that game . we were waiting for the playoff's to kick your butts. all I have to say is most pats fans that were at the game are like little babys . all they do is talk crap.
At least we don't make outward public promises we can't keep. (#27) He needs to be striped naked and wrapped in duct tape by his teammates IMO.
Old 12/10/2007, 09:26 AM
Enjoying every minute.

Doesn't matter how you slice it, the Pats and Colts are at a level that no other team even comes close to. That includes Pitt, Dallas and Green Bay.