Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Central Ohio Reef Aquarists (CORA)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/16/2007, 10:18 AM
OSU Who?Catch Me If U Can

It's Moving Day...

It is the day to move back to Columbus. I have the tank tore down and in a 150 gallon rubbermaid stock tub until I can get the tank set back up today/tomorrow in columbus at my new place. Yes that means I will be missing the OSU vs UM game in sacrafice of the hobby... yeah I would say I am addicted to the hobby, lol.
Old 11/16/2007, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

I would reschedule my wife's funeral rather than miss the game. Good Luck.
Old 11/16/2007, 10:54 AM
Registered Member

I'd help, but it looks like your a UM fan. My wife is too. I kick that bi*$% out of the house starting tonight.
Old 11/16/2007, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by slicksammy
I would reschedule my wife's funeral rather than miss the game. Good Luck.
Thats damn funny!!
Old 11/16/2007, 11:27 AM
We'll get 'em next year!

A guy named Bob received a free ticket to the OSU/Michigan game. Unfortunately, when he arrived at the stadium, he realized the seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium way back in the South Stands--he was closer to the Goodyear blimp than to the field.

About halfway through the first quarter, he noticed an empty seat 10 rows off the field, right on the 50 yard line. He decided to take a chance and made his way down to the empty seat. As he sat down, he asked the gentleman sitting next to him, "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" The man said "No."

Now, very excited to have such a great seat for the game, Bob said, "That's incredible! Who in their right mind would have a seat like this at the OSU/Michigan game and not use it?"

The man replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Ohio State game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Well, that's really sad," said Bob. "But you couldn't find a friend or relative to come with you?"

The man replied, "No. They're all at the funeral."
Old 11/16/2007, 12:25 PM
Moved On

haha!
Old 11/16/2007, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

Thats good stuff right there.
Old 11/16/2007, 08:05 PM
Premium Member

That was the easiest tank I have ever moved the miracles of acrylic light even with the sand still in it. Hope the live stock is as smooth to get moved for you. If you need anymore help just call me.
Old 11/18/2007, 07:20 PM

Tank is half filled... two days later... blah. You can always bring me some RO/DI water lol.
Old 11/18/2007, 08:27 PM
Team RC Member

might want to change your avatar
Old 11/18/2007, 09:19 PM

nah
Old 11/18/2007, 10:16 PM
Team RC Member

ok, maybe the caption above?
Old 11/20/2007, 08:27 AM
Team RC Member

so after all has settled in, how'd it go?
Old 11/20/2007, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

Hey Bcollins you might want to change ur avatar i'm pretty sure you know why hahah i'm pretty sure we caugt Hart about 4 years in a row now. GO BUCKS!!!!
Old 11/24/2007, 10:32 PM

Well everything is back here in columbus without one fatality (except two tires)... nock on wood. The system has been set up now with rocks and corals since Thursday.
Old 11/25/2007, 01:20 AM
Team RC Member

good to hear glad everything made it