Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02/15/2007, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

Euroreef RS80 skimmer for sale

2 monsths ago, in a fit of panic when my coralife 125 died, I ran out and bought a RS80 skimmer by euroreef. About 3 weeks later, I came into some cash and ended up upgrading my tank. Needless to say, the Euroreef rs80 is way too small for me now. I went to a Deltec ap851, and I no longer need the rs80. It has been used for about 2 months total, and has 1 small mod. I drilled the collection cup, and installed a 1/4" JG fitting to run a small line to a external bottle. Skimmer works very well, and would make a great skimmer for someone starting out with a heavily stocked 55G or a average stocked 75g. It has the sedra ksp3500 pump on it. I would like to get $150 for the skimmer, and will also throw in a gate valve setup that I made from Home depot parts.
Located in Northern Virginia, 20120
I am only on reef central every few days, so if you want to reach me fast, email me at home:
john_hess1@verizon.net
Thanks,
john
Old 02/15/2007, 11:00 PM
Registered Member

Pix?

50 Gallon Barebottom and LR, asstd Zoo's, LPS etc. Fish: Fairies and Flashers, black Saddleback clown pair, true perk, pink bar goby, 5 blue/Green Chromis
Old 03/28/2007, 08:01 PM
Premium Member

PM and email sent
Old 03/29/2007, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

skimmer is sold..
thanks
Old 03/29/2007, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Not to jack your thread but I have the CS version (welded not glued) for sale in New York. I am asking 150 for this version and can be reached by PM. Thanks.
Old 03/29/2007, 11:51 AM
Registered Member

Please remeber to include your location in the subject line of your thread, as per RC rules. Thank you!
Old 03/29/2007, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

Maynor, get over it. Its not mandotory its only recommended by RC to post location. I see you have a TON of post saying to post location.. Again its only recommended not MANDATORY.............