Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Marine Aquarists Roundtable of Sacramento (MARS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02/06/2007, 05:39 PM
espyesitis sufferer

Regional Club Frag Swap Update: Donation

Hi everyone,

I just returned from a visit to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Sacramento www.bgcsac.org, Teichert Branch. As some of you may remember, the Regional Club Frag Swap that was held last November in Elk Grove, was a charitable event. As one, we were able to make a $564 donation to the children of our community.

The donation was made in the names of the events four sponsors, whose tiles will forever reside on the Teichert Branch’s Wall of Virtues.

We were able to raise this money because of the generous contributions from our sponsors and everyone’s participation in the frag swap and raffle. I would again like to thank Gresham of Reed Mariculture, John of Your Reef, Matt of Reef Ready, and Sam of Marine Flora. I’d also like to thank Marc Daniels for his donations to the raffle, and to everyone that helped make this event happen.

Sincerely,

Karl
Old 02/06/2007, 05:42 PM
I'm all wet!

That is awesome. I was glad to take part in that event.

Its Only $100 Dollars dear....
Old 02/06/2007, 11:31 PM
Novice Expert

Good job everyone, especially the organizers.