Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Coral Forums > SPS Keepers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/16/2007, 04:36 PM
Registered Member.

meemmoo got put together on this one. To bad.

Man this hobby stinks sometimes!

Good luck meemmoo!
Old 03/16/2007, 04:38 PM
Premium Member

It's gonna take a while to color up.

Is it a rainbow?.... I'd of said no, till I saw the pic of it prior to shipment.... and the pics of where is came from
Old 03/16/2007, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

Now lets get this straight, I'm not a thief. I have not stolen anything from her or anyone else.

I stated why I have not shipped yet, and thats because of work. I never said I would ship and pay extra for Sat delivery. I plan to ship back to her next week as she has been told and it's been posted.

You can stop the bashing here anytime now. It is totally uncalled for.
Old 03/16/2007, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

Znut, the issue isn't that you don't intend to ship back. The issue really is that you had her ship you a coral with her thinking she would get one in trade from you. Now all she got was a round trip vacation for her coral. So all in all, she paid money to stress some frags out for a week or two and put them back where they came from.
Old 03/16/2007, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

You are not able to read our emails to know what has been decided on the trade, so how do you know what my intentions are yet?
Old 03/16/2007, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by znut Reefer
You are not able to read our emails to know what has been decided on the trade, so how do you know what my intentions are yet?
You said it yourself here
Quote:
To answer any questions about if it's not the true rainbow, I already told Meemmoo that I would ship the frags back to her and the trade was off.
And here
Quote:
I plan to ship all your frags back to you next Wed for Thurs, including this frag. So you have nothing to loose. And I don't rip people off.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:04 PM
Registered Member

So how do you know we have not made another decision here after that was posted. Do your self a favor, mind your own bees wax.

We can work this out without any of your comments. So keep them to yourself.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:17 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
This thread was not to try to start a bashing here on me. It was a post to see if it was a true rainbow monti.

This rock is not a frag it is a rock with some tissue from the mother colony. So it is not easy to tell if it is the real rainbow or not by a pic I'm afraid.

I do have many LE's myself, I have never received frags thats so discolored you can't tell what they really are for sure. Dealing with venders are alot different than dealing with hobbyists I'm sure you all know.

I have tried working with her to give me time to verify this frag as a rainbow. We have not made a decision for sure yet on what to do on the trade. So no more bashing me for no reason, unless you know me or have ever dealt with me to judge me.

Thanks!
Unless I missed something...the vote count is:

Rainbow Monti: 6
I don't know : 2
Pokestar : 1

So your question was answered. If you got PMs stating other opinions that's fine. I guess those folks weren't confident enough to chime in here.

You're question has been answered.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

Do myself a favor? What is that supposed to mean? I honestly hope you do work it all out. You don't seem to take others opinions very well.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Yep and then there is my vote is which is no it's not the real rainbow. And thats the main vote that really counts.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:21 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Serioussnaps
It seems like there are a whole bunch of people who are NEVER found in this forumn posting in this thread all of a sudden?
Well, just because I don't post a lot, doesn't mean I'm not here a lot. I tend to read more than chime....but that's just me.

That would kind of being akin to me thinking less of people's posts who do not have an "I support RC" logo under their avatar.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:22 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Yep and then there is my vote is which is no it's not the real rainbow. And thats the main vote that really counts.
Then this entire thread was a waste of serve space. If you don't want other people's opinions, don't ask. You may not like the answer.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

smcnally, it will get worked out one way or another. I can always ship her back her frags and the other frags and write this off as experience well noted.

Others opinions are ok if they are not meant to bash me and call me a thief and such. Those commments are not needed or welcome to anyone in my opinion.

So thats why I have taken offense at others ugly rude comments posted on my thread on an ID.

I'll try to remember to only ask my friends for opinions. And not try to get any here.

Or any other ID's for that matter too.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

I'll try to remember to only ask my friends for opinions. And not try to get any here.

Great point, there aren't many knowlegeable reefers here to post knowlegeable opinions.
Old 03/16/2007, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
meemmoo no need to post our emails here on the forum. I plan to ship all your frags back to you next Wed for Thurs, including this frag. So you have nothing to loose. And I don't rip people off.

If it is the rainbow, I'm sure you can find someone else to trade you. But at this point and with your attitude, I don't care to trade with you.
Thats very convinient. You dont take someones stuff saying you will ship yours also, take a look at them and then decide to send them back.. What you are doing is pretty sad IMO
Old 03/16/2007, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

I have no other comments to make on this thread, so it can carry on without my input, have fun until the mods shut it down.

I will decide what to do with the frags I have received, and don't need any other comments. They are mine to do as I wish and see fit. Meemmoo will get frags back in return, so end of story. Find another thread to post your opinions on this one is like a dead horse. DEAD in my opinion.

Thanks for the replies.

Old 03/16/2007, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
smcnally, it will get worked out one way or another. I can always ship her back her frags and the other frags and write this off as experience well noted.

Others opinions are ok if they are not meant to bash me and call me a thief and such. Those commments are not needed or welcome to anyone in my opinion.

So thats why I have taken offense at others ugly rude comments posted on my thread on an ID.

Or you can just stop trying to take advantage of other people all together? If you made a deal, then send him his frags. That is a rainbow monti and will take time to color up, does that mean he has to wait weeks for his stuff?

Your grade = F-
Old 03/16/2007, 06:18 PM
Premium Member

i have the exact same coral from the exact same source and For what my opinion and knowledge on this coral is worth it is indeed rainbow monti, from Mr algblenny
Old 03/16/2007, 06:23 PM
Premium Member

here is a pic of mine from a while back,like i said from the same source meemoo got hers from
Old 03/16/2007, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

At this point if it was me, I'd demand the coral back. No way I'd want someone like that with such a nice coral of mine.
Old 03/16/2007, 07:55 PM
Sps Junkie

Well I am concerned now. I just bought this and thought it was a pokerstar? Is it or is it rainbow?

Old 03/16/2007, 11:17 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
I have no other comments to make on this thread, so it can carry on without my input, have fun until the mods shut it down.

I will decide what to do with the frags I have received, and don't need any other comments. They are mine to do as I wish and see fit. Meemmoo will get frags back in return, so end of story. Find another thread to post your opinions on this one is like a dead horse. DEAD in my opinion.

Thanks for the replies.

That is the problem with your business ethics imo. You wait to receive frags before you send yours...That does not seem right to me...You looked at a pic first so I do not even see the argument?

I wonder if I tell a vendor I will purchase their monti, BUT I will wait 3 weeks to see if it colors up until I pay

How many days has it been since you received the frag? Have you never had a coral completely change color in a short period of time?

That is the issue. I am not saying you are a thief, a bad person, or anything like that.

It is just your style of "give me yours and we will see" that is just bad business all around.
Old 03/16/2007, 11:23 PM
Premium Member

lol at the thread backfire

it's a nice coral and this entire thread probably belongs in the feedback forum
Old 03/16/2007, 11:36 PM
Coral Killer

Edit- you know what, i really have no place in this but since 8042 people from the greater Boston area are chiming in:

I can personally vouch for her business ethics. The coral looks bad enough to be questioned. That does not mean anyone is not getting what they deserve. I can also personally attest to the fact that her stuff is 100% real and healthy. I can see why she would expect the same in return....
Litermeter III,PCX-70 pushing 2 Eductors,Geo 624 Ca Reactor,125 sump, Dart Return

Last edited by REEF-DADDY; 03/16/2007 at 11:42 PM.
Old 03/16/2007, 11:37 PM
moving on

Quote:
Originally posted by john76
lol at the thread backfire

it's a nice coral and this entire thread probably belongs in the feedback forum
it's a nice coral and this entire thread probably belongs in the feedback forum [/B][/QUOTE]

or possiably in the boston massachusetts forum??? seems like everyone being so defensive has something in common!

i have delt with Z before and have nothing but high regards for her and what i recieved!

i had no probs whatsoever with sending my frags to her first and receiving her frags later! .....but then again i sent what i said i would with decent pics included!

JMO

charlie