Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/09/2006, 03:18 PM
~Addict~

Quote:
premium aquatics sent me a piece of half a basketball that came from my backyard and called it Kaelini. told me they would replace it if i paid the shipping again. does this explanation look anything like the rock on their site. better buisness beurea will receive a call from me.
Hi,

I apologize you received a piece of rock that was sub par, and that we had asked you to pay for the shipping to send it back. Hardly ever do we have any complaints on our rock, and try to describe each particular rock as best as we can compared to the actual current stock we have. I don't believe we have ever made a customer pay for return shipping on anything that would be considered "defective", or not as described, etc.

Did you happen to get any pictures of this piece? If so, could you please send them over to me, I would be more than happy to take care of you. You can email me direct at jeremy@premiumaquatics.com

Thanks,
Jeremy
Old 06/09/2006, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

i agree with LBCBJ -
reefscience.com has the best liverock i have ever seen
Old 06/10/2006, 01:30 AM
Uncomfortably Caffeinated

What was the pricing like for reefscience to VA?

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian." But an Indian can't kill anything with a crooked arrow.
Old 06/11/2006, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

I'm sure it wouldn't be bad. He charges $6.25 a pound and the stuff it's awesome. Went down and got some more this weekend.