Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Charleston Reefers Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/10/2006, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

January meeting

ok i hope many of yall see this but i'm 100% sure of this as of today.
we are meeting outside of the aquarium at 12:30pm on Saturday January 21. due to the large number of people attending this meeting the aquarium has informed me today that everyone is to pay $12.50 (this is strictly b/c we are a large group of 30 people). pleas try to be there early if you're late from what i understand you'r out of luck and i do ask for everyone to be there early b-c many people are going out of their way to show us around.
thanks
Kevin

Click the little red house for my tank and it's happenings.
Old 01/10/2006, 10:22 PM
1 Tank Shy of an Ocean

I can still send this out through a mass email from the site. PM me all the email addresses. I assume everyone has them.

The sites should be back up and running by the latest this weekend. I'll put that info on the front page just the same.
Old 01/11/2006, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

they only problem i have with that is that everyone pmed me their names and that's all so i dont' have an e-mail adress

Old 01/11/2006, 03:56 PM
1 Tank Shy of an Ocean

DOH...Well I posted it on the front page that only people on the list can get in. Does that help? Or do you want me to take that down?
Old 01/11/2006, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

thanks mike that's perfect so umm keep it up lol thanks again. i'm trying to get Amy and to talk to us for the next meeting about their breeding program. many ppl seemed to be intrested in that if you can help me out with that i'd be greatful for it.
thanks again
Kevin

Old 01/12/2006, 05:52 AM
Registered Member

Hey Kevin, Awhile back Chris said she would but we never followed thru. So you might want to ask him again and see if we can get it set-up again. Have you found a place to have Feb. meeting yet?
Old 01/12/2006, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

i'm still working on a place to for febuary. between work and school i don't have much time to do anything else i should know by this satruday

Old 01/12/2006, 08:45 AM
1 Tank Shy of an Ocean

Kevin, thanks for all your help!

BTW the sites, back up
Old 01/13/2006, 08:20 AM
Registered Member

YAY!!!! lol
It's really no problem it's just one thing to make your life a little better Mike