Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/04/2007, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

FS:Denitator, T5 reto, Chiller

I have an aquapure denitator Large model for tanks upto 180gallons. It is brand new never used. It comes with the pump hoses and unit. everything you need. It is still in the box. NIB. only took it out for pictures. Retails for $249 plus shipping. I am selling for $200 including shipping to upper 48

I also Have a T5 retro that is 36inches with Icecap balist. It comes with everything pictured. Icecap 660 balist, 4 Icecap SLR, 8 water tight connectors, and 14 bulbs. This system is only 2 months old Retail $640 selling for 1/2 price $320 plus shipping

Chiller I am selling this chiller I don't remember what size it is. I used it on my 75Gallon with a good size sump. I was running metal halide lighting and in Florida I was able to keep my tank right at 80deg all summer. It auto turns on if the temp rises 1.5 degrees in the tank. I used it for 5 months. Want $250 including shipping to upper 48.

Don't keep track of how much money you spend on your system. You will enjoy it much more that way :-)
Old 12/04/2007, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

do you know how many hp roughly the chiller is? I am looking for one for my 90 gal setup. I will be using T-5 lighting not halides and is shipping included?

Thanks
Old 12/04/2007, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

yes shipping is included. If I remember right it is a 1/4hp. if you are not running MH I am sure it will have no problem as I said I was running MH in a 75 with no problems.

Roger

Don't keep track of how much money you spend on your system. You will enjoy it much more that way :-)
Old 12/04/2007, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

I.ll take the chiller. You can email me at Ynotme4886@aol.com so we can finish the transaction.

Thanks

Derrick
Old 12/04/2007, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Interested in the T5 retro but will you sell it without bulbs or just 4 bulbs? and how much?

Thanks

Last edited by ganjero; 12/04/2007 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12/04/2007, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

chiller pending.

Old 12/04/2007, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

T5's still available as I don't want to break the package up as of yet.

Denitator still available.

Roger

Old 12/04/2007, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

So I guess you are not interested in the AQUAC as you PMed me last night? Would have been nice to hear back you didn't want it. Oh well. Why did you start another thread?
Old 12/04/2007, 05:04 PM
Registered Member

sorry I am interested in it. As you can Im sure understade I would rather sell it, and I have had sales/trades fall through on this item now for almost a month. I had to list some other items so I also listed the denitator so see what was out thier. I am interested in your skimmer as it is a large one then I have. I am very interested in a multi controller and a wave box the most, so If I found someone with those two Items I would let you know that I was going to go another direction.

I hope you are not upset and understand. I have a skimmer but yours is better. If I can't go the direction I really want to.. the multicontroler, wave box or cash. I am all over your skimmer.

sorry about any confusion.

Roger

Old 12/04/2007, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

Sounds good Roger. I believe you have a couple people in the other thread that are willing to pay the cash. Don't forget to check that. If things don't work out get a hold of me and we will see what we can do about the skimmer.

Rusty
Old 12/04/2007, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

sounds great. all the others in the other thread wanted a lower price. I am not going down on this unit as it is brand new and already a very good savings. as I posted in the other thread the only reason I am not using it is I won it and I have other means to remove nitrates and they always read 0 so I am in no need for this item.

Roger

by the way I didn't mean to have you think It was yours, but I think that the way it has been going We will end up doing this deal.

Old 12/04/2007, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

t5

i am interested in the t5. sent you a pm

thanks,
greg
Old 12/04/2007, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rogergolf66
I have other means to remove nitrates and they always read 0 so I am in no need for this item.

Roger

Hmmm how do you handle nitrates? Maybe I don't need it either. :-) Just kidding, we can see where it goes, not a big deal. One question I do have though is, what size is this? Is this the Large or the X-large version? In other words, in your old thread you say "180-400 gallons" but the top of this thread you say the large which is only good up to 180 gallons. Can you clarify which it is?

Last edited by rbc1225; 12/04/2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old 12/04/2007, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

It is the large model. that is one reason I stoped using that other thread. I asked the mods to remove the thread but they didn't. See I won this unit. I was asked from them what size I wanted so oviously I told them the XLarge model. they said no problem. Well when I got it I just thought it was what they said they were going to send. But how can I complain since it was won and it was free.

let me know if you are not interested?

Roger

Old 12/04/2007, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

I am sorry, I have to say it is not large enough for my system. I don't think it will do what I need. Thanks anyway.
Old 12/04/2007, 08:53 PM
Registered Member

Sorry about the confusion rbc1225

OK the

CHILLER SOLD
T5 pending

denitator still available. This is a great savings on this unit as it is over 25% off the company direct price. This is a brand new unit with everything that you would get with it from the company it includes the pump and piping needed.

Old 12/05/2007, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

bump

Old 01/09/2008, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

T5's sold? I am interested in the endcaps.
Old 01/09/2008, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

all sold yes