Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/31/2007, 12:00 PM
Premium Member

I went by again yesterday afternoon. The "lagoon" tank is cool, with the 30 or so purple tangs. They looked very healthy, and a great value at $60.

He has a TON of corals. Come to think about it, he has more coral than I've ever seen in a single store, but a bit light on SPS. There is a lot of nice LPS and various types of polyps. I found the SPS tank in the back. I'm guessing it had roughly 40 SPS colonies, mostly aquacultured. He still had a couple of nice medium to large RBTA's, and they were the morph that I like, the "flame" orangish red ones with nice bubbles.

He also has a lot of fish, also among the most I've seen in one store. For the most part, they looked healthy.

If he is adding a new frag tank for SPS, this would be one of the most compete stores I've seen, a one-stop shop. We're adding Fish Collection to our usual circuit of stores we hit weekly.

Oh, and he has a "buy one, get second at 50% off" special on corals. The website says Fri and Sat, but he offered to us on Sunday.
Old 12/31/2007, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

Check out Tom's prices