Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Delaware Reef Club (DRC)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/30/2007, 11:48 AM
Delaware Reef Club

New Logo Contest.

Have you been wondering what’s happening with DRC?
We are currently working on a lot of new ideas along with fixing some broken or outdated items.

One of the major initiative's is a new DRC website. We hope to have the new site up sometime in February. Behind the scenes we have a lot of little projects going on. For the site we are working on a New Logo, New Forum, Green Ideas, Save a Reef, discounts, door Prizes, raffles, sponsorship and much more. These new enhancement are going to take time to implement, so be patient.

In The mean time we would like your ideas for a new logo. You don't have to be a member to submit an idea. You don't have to be an artist. If you have an idea post it. If you are artistic and can create a concept/logo, post it. We want to see what you've got. All ideas must be you own. We can't accept any image borrowed from the internet, and you must own or have the rights to any picture used. It can be anyting from art to cartoon to Photoshop collage or a combo of styles.

Please post the submissions on this forum. The new logo needs to be ready for the new site, so we will need the logo by January 26, 2007.

We have a lot of artistic reefers, don't be afraid post away. If you have an idea and are not artistic, pm me and I will get you some artistic help.

If you are able to draw or use photoshop, please pm me. We could use some help with some ideas we are working on for the new website.
Old 12/30/2007, 05:58 PM
Delaware Reef Club & DVRC

Whats the prize? :-D
Old 12/31/2007, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

I will start working on some logos asap!! I have the Photoshop CS and the ability it use it, so if I can offer assistance in any other items, please let me know.
Old 01/01/2008, 11:26 AM
Premium Member

Would like to help you.
Could you post the old logo so I can have an idea what you had?

Michael
MAXreefer
Old 01/01/2008, 03:10 PM
Delaware Reef Club

And a link to our old site. - We are currently working on the new site.
DRC