Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/30/2007, 12:58 AM
Moved On

He must have seen your post

It's been updated...
Old 12/30/2007, 01:00 AM
Moved On

[violation]

Last edited by billsreef; 12/30/2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old 12/30/2007, 04:04 AM
Registered Member

Well it was nice having a LFS open until 9, but I knew it couldn't last - not without Paul hiring employees.
Old 12/30/2007, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

Well, that is a good thing. I still would like to stop in. I can always use the 9 hour drive across the valley!

Quote:
Originally posted by azmarine
He must have seen your post

It's been updated...
Old 12/30/2007, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

AZMarine- you sure know a lot about AZSB! Are you the official spokesperson? I hope Paul is giving you a discount for all of your creative promoting of the store!

Commercial interests in a non-RC - sponsored business are against the EUA.
Old 12/30/2007, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

It is quite interesting how when you search through all his posts almost 1/2 pertain to AZSB? Coincidence??? Probably not.

If your store is as good as everyone says, they will defend it and answer the questions for you. Posing to be a customer to talk about your own store is a pretty unethical tactic in my opinion.
Old 12/30/2007, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

Gotta love people jumping to conclusions.

Jenn also knows quite a bit about AZSB, are you going to get on her case as well?
Old 12/30/2007, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

i also post a tton about the store.... and judging from your post counts you wouldnt know that
Old 12/30/2007, 03:08 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dvlax40
i also post a tton about the store.... and judging from your post counts you wouldnt know that
Personal attacks on other members will most likely get this thread closed. Just because those two posters don't have a high count doesn't mean they haven't been on here reading and learning. Heck, I don't have near as many posts as you, and I've been on hear a lot longer than 4 months. It's about the quality of posts, not the amount. Wasn't Jenn questioned about her involvement with the store a couple months ago, and she cleared the air?

I think this is a good discussion about AzSeabottom, and I'm interested to see where it goes. For me, it sure would be a slap in the face if Paul has been on here posting messages under an assumed name. Whether azmarine is Paul or not, I, for one, certainly don't understand why he can't come to an agreement with the RC Mods and get let back on the board. He has a good knowledge of the hobby, and a ton of good advice to give. Without knowing the situation, I would think a little fin kissing with the Mods would get him back on here to share his knowledge. Skip has been on here a long time and has been able to steer clear of promoting ATR, so I would have to think Paul would be able to do the same.... But, like I said before, I don't know (and don't need to know) the situation.

Heck, what does a RC sponsorship cost? Let's start a fund raiser to buy sponsorship for AzSeabottom
Old 12/30/2007, 05:51 PM
RC Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by jasonh
Gotta love people jumping to conclusions.

Jenn also knows quite a bit about AZSB, are you going to get on her case as well?
We're going to jump on anyones case that is found to be related to a business that they are promoting as an "innocent" customer.

We'll do the research, thanks.

"So, Mike was right." - MalHavoc