Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Central Oklahoma Marine Aquarium Society
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/13/2007, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

My Wife is gonna kill me...

I went by Aquariums in Edmond between finals and they had a sohal tang. No disrespect to your clown tang Paul but it had to be the prettiest fish I've seen. only problem is I need a bigger tank than a 150 for that baby. Hmmmmm........could Santa fit a 210 or maybe a 250 in his sled?
Old 12/13/2007, 04:05 PM
Team RC Member

Well if she did kill you for getting a tank that large, it can second as a coffin for ya. Even bury you with your fish, lol

Click on my homepage to be taken to my RC Blog!
Old 12/13/2007, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

I think at this point that's on the verge of happening anyway.
Old 12/13/2007, 04:15 PM
Team RC Member

lol, yeah I guess if she was mad enough, she could squeeze you in a 10g for burial as well.

i'm telling ya, getting jess her own tank was the best thing i could have done for MY tank and hobby, lol.

Click on my homepage to be taken to my RC Blog!
Old 12/13/2007, 05:46 PM
Premium Member

Wasnt she a beauty. I took her to Leigh Ann last saturday before the ice came in...my 125 didnt do her justice and she decided she wasnt my yellow tangs friend. Overnight mind you. They IMO are the prettiest tang but I need to talk hubby into a larger tank if I want another.
Old 12/13/2007, 10:59 PM
Registered Member

Yeah, she's not too fond of the yellow in there with her now. She'd probably kill mine, he's aggressive even for a yellow, then go to work on someone else. I've wanted one for so long but you really need alot of space for one of those beauties. When I win the lottery I'm going to have Gary build me a 2000 gal tank. All I'm gonna do after that is going to been done in front of that tank.
Old 12/14/2007, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

Not to brag, but ... she is now sharing our 215 FOWLR tank with a large puffer, several tangs, angels and damsels. She is still a little shy -- until the food hit the water, LOL. Thanks JKH for the heads up on this gorgeous creature. I'm so glad I could contribute to your longevity. And to littlegym -- you did a great job with her early years.
Old 12/14/2007, 11:52 PM
Premium Member

aqua, thats so awesome. She was my baby and would come straight to me especially is she knew food was coming. I am so glad you are giving her a good new home. Post pics soon!
Old 12/15/2007, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

Yes please post a pic of the new fishy!

COMING 2008: CATCH THE CRASE part 2

COMAS Social Directors
Old 12/16/2007, 06:56 PM
Registered Member

Glad you're enjoying her. I want one so bad but I'm not going to put one in a tank too small. It's not right to do it to as beautiful a fish as that. It's like buying a Porsche and parking it on the street