Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Florida Marine Aquarium Society (FMAS) - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/09/2007, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

F/S Twin Tube tank (~25gal)

Hello,

I have the following tank for sale. I also have it posted in the regular 'for sale' forum. I will be in Miami for the holidays so if anyone in South Florida is interested, contact me to work out a time to see the unit.
I had this set-up as both fresh and saltwater. It is very unique and everyone that came in the house loved it. I have decided to start a large system so this is up for sale. It consists of two acrylic hexagon tanks connected by two tubes which fish actually do swim through (you can catch a blur of one doing so in the pic). It was made by Tru-Vu but they no longer make these. It has a few light scratches which essentially dissapear when tank is filled with water (just like most used acrylic tanks). I had a local acrylic worker inspect it and he says the joints were extremely well made and are in good shape. I never had any issues at all with it.
Overall dimensions 36"x18"x16" I have seen these online for $450+s/h brand new if you can find one as they are uncommon.

Asking $100 obo plus actual shipping. prefer local pick up.
email: GPCRalph at yahoo dot com

I also have an Aqua C Remora with MJ pump and preskim box which I can include for a small additional cost.

Thanks for looking,
Rafael
Old 12/09/2007, 05:26 PM
See if you can pingaso it

very cool tank at a good price ...

who makes that stand ?
Old 12/09/2007, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

Thanks Jman77, I appreciate the reply. That stand is actually a table I bought a while back from Target but the dimensions were just right and I liked the look better for this tank so it ended up as a tank stand.
Regards,

Rafael
Old 12/10/2007, 01:18 AM
Registered Member

that is a BAD A.. tank!!! if I didnt have my current tank or upgrade coming up!! GL some one should definitely jump on this!
Old 12/10/2007, 02:54 AM
Premium Member

Rafael, if it is still for sale I will take it. My email is roggercastells@hotmail.com
I could P/U anytime you are available, preferebly after 6pm. Let me know.
Old 12/10/2007, 11:31 PM
Registered Member

HaHa...Thanks Bernie. I'm gonna miss it.

Hey Rogger, The tank is still available. I went ahead and sent you an email.

Thank you all for looking. This is a good forum. I wish I would have found it a long time ago.

Rafael