Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Wisconsin - Fox Valley Reefers Club (FVRC)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/24/2007, 02:08 AM
Registered Member

hes my buddy
Old 11/24/2007, 09:53 AM
Registered Member

Quarantine for the naso???
Old 11/24/2007, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

Not gonna say much but I hope you quarintined from where you bought him. I have had tank wipeouts from fish bought there and not quarintined and I'm not the only one! Just my .02 cents worth.

Eric
Old 11/24/2007, 03:01 PM
Just another crazy

Looks like a gold stripped maroon to me. wink wink!!!!!!!!

Mike
Old 11/25/2007, 02:28 AM
Registered Member

hes my favorite
Old 11/25/2007, 12:03 PM
Brighter the better

the naso i bought from there was atleast 6" and i only payed $45 for it. it never did eat any thing and died after 3 weeks they are ver nice fish to have though
Old 11/25/2007, 04:24 PM
Registered Member

our naso started eating right away so i hope he does good so far so good he is sooooo cool he fits right in he is already buddy buddy with the other fish
Old 11/25/2007, 06:14 PM
Brighter the better

good to hear
Old 11/26/2007, 10:32 AM
Premium Member

If your Naso is eating you are probably home free. Good luck! They are great fish.

Lisa
Old 11/26/2007, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

thanks lisa he seems to be fitting in quite nicely and we are happy to have him here i hope you all can come to our meeting and see our new rock design we spent all night saturday redoing the rock because it was driving us nuts and the new design gives the fish more room to swim around!!! we only had two accidents our awesome trumpit coral was fragged when myy husband picked it up( he said it just snapped) and then one of the toad stools got damaged when my husband was getting ready to put it in the tank the rock it was on broke and it fell 3 ft in to the tote and the top was sliced up a little bit but he is now in the 29 g and doing ok it looks like its trying to heal itself he can get moved back into the 150g later today or tonight .
Old 12/08/2007, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

rods reef food is sooooo good
Old 12/08/2007, 09:13 PM
Registered Member

It's great your naso is ok, sorry to hear about the frag/accident But now there will be more
I have yet to try Rods Reef, but so far I have heard nothing but good things and I must give it a try.

Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to seeing the tank in person when I come to the meeting.
Old 12/09/2007, 11:52 PM
Registered Member

rods food

we picked up some of the rods reef food and i watched my first feeding and wow it was soooo cool every thing opened up it was amazing trying to get how much to feed down but that will come tonight tom let the skimmer overflow woah stink wow then we had a little skimmer accident tom was taking the cup off and the pump slipped off a little freak out later we got it back on

frogspwan and one of the toadstools got into a fight. toadstool lost worse then kids sometimes i swear any way i hope the toad stool comes back it has curled right up and does not want to come out tomarrow we frag and try to fix it hopefully it works we have babies though

we moved the rock around and it looks so much better now our clown is having a field day in the toad stools and thne naso hippo and yellow love the space it added

We are really starting to see the tank grow even though it hasent been that long it has been a great addtion to the family
Old 12/10/2007, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Rods food? where do you get that from?
Old 12/10/2007, 03:40 PM
:::===( @ | }

Just Pets has it locally

http://www.saltycritter.com/foods/rods-food.htm
Old 12/12/2007, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

rods food is going great we are still feeding sea veggies but the whole tank seams to love it. Wondering how people feel about fish unlimited in gb gettting a bday gift from my father and we havent been there b4. I am hoping we can hit up a couple stores in gb on thursday. I call them and he told me they are set to get a big shipment of coral and mabey fish then . lmk what you think
Old 12/17/2007, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

We've got some new additions to the tank on sunday it was awesome to get out and see what was out there all in all we ended up with a sailfin tang a foxface a blue star and 3 shrimp all are healthy and happy in there new tank

i took some pic's of the tank when we bought the tank and put it in the living room we forgot about where we were going to put the tree , well i hope my fish like christmas

We are very happy i can not wait till christmas is over so i can see my tank again dec. 26th my treee is coming down
feeding is going good the fish are very happy
Old 12/17/2007, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

im still working out how to take pics of the tank so i am sorry for the crappy pic's