Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/06/2007, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

I played wow my senior year of college.... it was a good time filler for my weak class load... still paying for the account in case i have the urge to go back....
Old 11/06/2007, 10:41 PM
Any rare SPS for sale?

Not sure why some people have such a hard time balancing playing one of these games. I know my wife and I usually play some in the winter. I like the PVP aspect of it. My wife is into the questing. They are a lot of fun...
Old 11/07/2007, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sh0tyme83
N3gative Cr33p - what's your favorite GH3 song? this one is a huge improvement over guitar hero 2. Have you played Rocks the 80's yet? kinda curios as to how that is.
My favorite GH3 song would probably be "Raining Blood", by Slayer... makes me think about the first time that I ever saw them in concert (back in high school). My second favorite song is "Kool Thing" by Sonic Youth... yet another band that I have liked for the longest time.

I haven't played "Rocks the 80s" yet... I don't play very many games that are released on the PS2... my PS3 doesn't get much playing time when compared to the time that I spend playing games on my 360.

Quote:
Originally posted by steri
Rock the 80's is kinda lame, IMO, but in all honesty, I think the PS2 versions of GH are not nearly as well made as they are for the 360.

Hey, Cr33p, when are we going to Duel?
I definitely agree with you on the Guitar Hero games being better on the 360.

We can duel sometime in the future... maybe once I figure out why my copy of GH3 keeps giving me a "dirty disc" message, and actually decides to play without a problem.

EDIT: What's your gamertag, ekrunch? Send me a friend list invite once you have everything hooked up again... my XBL name is my RC forum name.

Last edited by N3gative Cr33p; 11/07/2007 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11/07/2007, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bignick
If i had a computer that didn't suck a$$ so much i ight try playing those games. Whenever i think of WOW i think of that one south park Episode.

Pwnage.

Uber Pwnage.
Old 11/07/2007, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bignick
Whenever i think of WOW i think of that one south park Episode.
LMAO... I think that was one of the funnier South Park episodes... in the new Simpsons video game, they parody almost every video game franchise out there... most notably, EverQuest - which they call "NeverQuest".
Old 11/07/2007, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by N3gative Cr33p

EDIT: What's your gamertag, ekrunch? Send me a friend list invite once you have everything hooked up again... my XBL name is my RC forum name.
I just sent you an invite via Xbox.com. My gamertag is "Master Krunch". Add me so you can see my poor participation in online gaming.

Also, i'm adding water to my 125 today and transferring everything from the old tank starting tomorrow! Hopefully, i'll be back up and running by the weekend.

* Ed is ready for some Guitar Hero!
Old 11/07/2007, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ekrunch
I just sent you an invite via Xbox.com. My gamertag is "Master Krunch". Add me so you can see my poor participation in online gaming.
LMAO... not a problem... I'll add you once I get home from work tonight...
Old 11/07/2007, 05:48 PM
Reef Geek

Think I'm picking up Hellgate: London tonight. Not an MMO exactly but looks great anyway.

by beerguy

"This is a reef keeping hobbyist board. Things would be much better if we just got back to that."
Old 11/07/2007, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonFish
Think I'm picking up Hellgate: London tonight. Not an MMO exactly but looks great anyway.
Yeah... I have seen the ads for this game in a few magazines, and I think it looks very interesting... too bad I don't play many games on my PC, though.