Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/26/2007, 01:58 AM
...this is only a test...

Quote:
Originally posted by dga
ahhh, another developer that likes to clear cut the land of mature trees, and a city counsel and planning commission that lets them. ugh...
And I suppose you live in a longhouse made of fallen down sticks and cow droppings?

Nanogurl, I just read through your thread and you and your "prince" should be very proud of yourselves. The tank looks great and the house will be wonderful.

Best of luck!!!
Old 06/26/2007, 02:34 AM
Registered Member

Cool, a plot of land, now you can install your tank and build the house around it :-)

I worry about moving my tank 30CM higher -- wife says it will look better -- don't know how anyone can move altogether!
Old 06/26/2007, 02:55 AM
Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by drummereef
We call them types tree huggas round these parts (thick southern drawl needed)...

What I wouldn't give for a nice clean plot of land and a fresh pour of concrete right about now.
=) Soon! And then your tank will be bigger then mine LoL
Old 06/26/2007, 02:57 AM
Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by magdelan
And I suppose you live in a longhouse made of fallen down sticks and cow droppings?

Nanogurl, I just read through your thread and you and your "prince" should be very proud of yourselves. The tank looks great and the house will be wonderful.

Best of luck!!!
Thank you very much =)
Old 06/26/2007, 02:58 AM
Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by conorwynne
Cool, a plot of land, now you can install your tank and build the house around it :-)

I worry about moving my tank 30CM higher -- wife says it will look better -- don't know how anyone can move altogether!
Yea! Def not looking forward to it! =)
Old 06/26/2007, 10:15 AM
Premium Member

Hey NG, I sent you a PM.
Old 06/26/2007, 04:22 PM
Girls Rule!

PM back!
Old 06/27/2007, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

any new pics?
Old 06/27/2007, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

Yea, where are the pics NG
Old 06/28/2007, 07:14 AM
Reefin' Ain't Easy!

I would like to see some new pics of your tank, any updates on it?
"All the clownfish and yellow tangs in the world can't help you now!" - Peter Griffin
Old 06/28/2007, 08:49 PM
Girls Rule!

Thursday Update!

NOTHING! LoL =)

I'm sorry guys, I know you have been asking for photos for like two weeks now. I promise the tank stuff will pick back up soon. I am hoping to work on the FlatWorms next week. Once I do that I'll start taking more photos. The tank is just a mess right now.

The good news is all fish and corals are doing good. Ocean I think is out of the woods with the black ich, and my six line has shown no signs of anything so I will probably be adding him into the main tank soon.

Photos soon!
Old 06/28/2007, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

Congrats on the house.. A lot of work and fun..Your tank has been coming along great. FW's suck..

(Red House for my 425 system)
Old 06/28/2007, 11:58 PM
Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by erics3000
Congrats on the house.. A lot of work and fun..Your tank has been coming along great. FW's suck..
Thanks! Scared and nervous at the same time! And yes, yes they do!
Old 06/29/2007, 05:57 AM
Registered Member

How about some photos of the flying rats!
Old 06/29/2007, 05:27 PM
Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by hulley
How about some photos of the flying rats!
LoL! *rolls eyes in disgust*

Maybe a photo or two :P Let me looky.
Old 06/29/2007, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NanoGurl
LoL! *rolls eyes in disgust*

Maybe a photo or two :P Let me looky.
Oh Boy! I've managed to upset two women today! My wife and NG!
Old 06/29/2007, 06:42 PM
Girls Rule!

Quote:
Oh Boy! I've managed to upset two women today! My wife and NG!
LoL! You better goto bed or stop talking Mr.!
Old 06/30/2007, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

I just got married last month and I keep making these "rookie" mistakes!! Its ok, my wife is super cool! We have alot of fun together!
BTW I just added my myspace link to my profile and you can see a pic of my akita. I believe they are in the same family as your shiba.
Old 06/30/2007, 07:11 AM
Girls Rule!

He/she's beautiful =) Yes, they are in the same family. Don't worry, you're going to have many years of mistakes! LoL

Here is my myspace. You can see lots of photos of my gliders on it.

http://www.myspace.com/nanopoptart
Old 06/30/2007, 07:24 AM
Registered Member

Sorry, my Akita is a he! His name is Maximus! He is 5yrs old. We got married and honeymooned in maui! As you can see by the pics, we were barefoot when we got married! it was too cool. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. In the comments you can see a pic of Max and Bailey, Bailey is my wifes english bulldog. Sorry, I get alittle carried away when talking about my dogs, I love them like crazy!!!
Old 06/30/2007, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

Your Sugar gliders are so cool lookin, they truley are an amazing little animal! I could easily fall for a pair of these little guys! I bet they require a true commitment. Such beautiful creatures =)
Old 06/30/2007, 07:34 AM
Girls Rule!

Quote:
Sorry, my Akita is a he! His name is Maximus! He is 5yrs old. We got married and honeymooned in maui! As you can see by the pics, we were barefoot when we got married! it was too cool. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. In the comments you can see a pic of Max and Bailey, Bailey is my wifes english bulldog. Sorry, I get alittle carried away when talking about my dogs, I love them like crazy!!!
That is too cool! That is exactly what we want to do... get married in Hawaii. Jealous! I am going to have to msg you and bug you for all of the details.

Maximus is a great name! English bulldogs are also great looking dogs =) Always welcome in this thread!
Old 06/30/2007, 07:36 AM
Girls Rule!

Quote:
Your Sugar gliders are so cool lookin, they truley are an amazing little animal! I could easily fall for a pair of these little guys! I bet they require a true commitment. Such beautiful creatures =)
Sugar Glides are my favorite =) They aren't hard to keep, just require certain things. A pair or more is good, they can't be kept by themselves. They are not like keeping a hamster or gerbil. Totally different.

I have another on the way =) More photos in a week so for sure of him!
Old 06/30/2007, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NanoGurl
[B]That is too cool! That is exactly what we want to do... get married in Hawaii. Jealous! I am going to have to msg you and bug you for all of the details.

Fire away anytime! I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have! The pineapple is like you have never tasted and the water is so blue. I had seen tangs on a snuba dive that I have never seen before!
Old 07/02/2007, 08:52 AM
Girls Rule!

Thanks =)