Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Colorado Rocky Mountain Reef Club

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/11/2008, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

It makes me laugh that Steve is calling you a liar. Honestly what would you have to gain by lying about any of this. Its not like you were making any money by putting together this nightmare of an order. And Steve, has everything to gain by calling you a liar and trying to pin this on you. Thankfully nobody is believing him. I even bought an extra pump from Steve after this order started to make sure I would have enough water flow for the Achilles I was ordering. So he did benefit in a small way by this order being put together. Now, I will not buy anything again from him, pumps, food, fish, or coral. And with how close the store is to my house, I would have bought all of that stuff from him whenever I needed it. Maybe we should get Steve's permission on all group buys from now on. After all, he is going to try and dictate where we spend our money. Or I could call him and get his permission to visit other LFS since they are taking business away from him as well.