Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/19/2005, 02:28 AM
Registered Member

Did I mention that AtlanticReef is having a clingon wet suit contest before the swap. Procraptor, these old guys will have frags for you.
Old 08/19/2005, 02:30 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by AtlanticReef
If you want you can stop by my house on Saturday since I live very close to the frag swap to drink couple brews and watch my models in the back yard...You must be old enough to drink brews and watch my models. Please remember do not click in my red house

Thanks
Tony

This is how some phim heo movies start out. lol
Old 08/19/2005, 02:32 AM
Registered Member

AtlanticReef is looking for young talents, maybe he's trying to recruit procraptor.
Old 08/19/2005, 02:35 AM
Crazy Aquarist

proraptor,

Watch out for Reef & Potito. Jamie is a shemale, get too close and you never know what happen. Just stay away.

Believe in what you know and stand by it.
Old 08/19/2005, 02:37 AM
Registered Member

Potito means tight azzz, just so you know what Reef & Potito likes.

Last edited by vpham24; 08/19/2005 at 03:15 AM.
Old 08/19/2005, 09:38 AM
Moved On

HAHA....This thread turned weird!

I clicked on atlantics red house whoa! Are you going to have a before party at your house? LOL Im old enough and those women look awesome!!!

Im going to go to RAP for sure Ive decided it sounds like fun....Cant get my girlfriend to go oh well looks like Im going solo...
Old 08/19/2005, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by proraptor

I clicked on atlantics red house whoa! Are you going to have a before party at your house? LOL Im old enough and those women look awesome!!!

dang Tony, you are everywhere.
Old 08/19/2005, 10:49 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by proraptor

Im going to go to RAP for sure Ive decided it sounds like fun....Cant get my girlfriend to go oh well looks like Im going solo...
We are all friends so do not worry...come to enjoin at the Frag Swap. Please remember to bring a lot money with you....I hope to see you over there.

Piece,

Tony
Old 08/19/2005, 11:08 AM
Reef Joker

proraptor,
I am embarrassed by the welcome you have recieved via this thread. I assure you that the childish personalities here are not representative of the high caliber of inviduals we have associated with the club.

come on down, enjoy the swap and scmas camraderie and be sure not to share your beers with any immature reef punks.

Chris
Old 08/19/2005, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

sharkdude need a chill pill. Don't take things too seriously bro, you'll enjoy reef better that way. Are you one of those star trek nerds proraptor was mentioning about?
Old 08/19/2005, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

StarWars > star trek

I think i may attend tonights meeting as well. im ready for frag swap fun.
Old 08/19/2005, 11:29 AM
Moved On

Proraptor-

I must admit that we are immature at times, no question about it. But it is all in the spirit of fun.

With that said, if you like to have fun in a relaxed, laid back manner; be able to poke fun at each other w/o fear of upsetting those who may be "anal retentive", the "immature reef punks" may turn out to be among the nicest, most genuine, friendly, and generous reefers you'll meet.

Don't be so quick to judge people based on a few posts; we're just poking fun and we never go so far as to call other reefers "immature punks". Who knows, you may find that you actually prefer "immature reef punks" over politically correct anal retentives.
Old 08/19/2005, 11:32 AM
Moved On

BTW...

Proraptor was totally undecided about attending the frag swap, but miraculously, after the immature welcoming he received, he decided that it sounded like fun and would attend.

how do you like them apples Mr. "high and mighty".
Old 08/19/2005, 11:33 AM
RC Staff & Thread Pirate

Just a reminder that Reef Central is a family friendly environment. Please post keeping that in mind.

Thanks

Nuclear winter solves global warming.
Old 08/19/2005, 11:34 AM
Reef Joker

out of respect to all and the club, I will let this drop.
I will be at RAP and available for any offsite discussions you may wish to have.
Old 08/19/2005, 11:48 AM
Moved On

LOL you guys are too funny! You guys all sound fun and I hope to meet you all. Ill most likely be walking around like a big loner so if you guys see me come up and say hi....BTW: Where is this meeting tonight? Maybe Ill come and join you guys so I know who to look for tomorrow...How much is membership?
Old 08/19/2005, 12:06 PM
Fish Yenta

Membership is $25 per year, but is not required to attend meetings or swaps. (You do get other stuff, like members-only special events, and a free raffle ticket at most swaps.) You can get the meeting location info at:
www.scmas.org

I think you will find it unlikely at club events that anyone will get drunk and insult new visitors when they dare ask a question. They'll just wait until they know you better
Old 08/19/2005, 12:15 PM
Premium Member

Tony
You didn't tell you had models in the back yard when I came by. Dang! We me never see you guys at the swap.
Steve
Old 08/19/2005, 12:30 PM
Moved On

Hm I dont think I have anything going on tonight...Maybe Ill make it out to the meeting... Thanks for all the info!