Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Bay Area - Reefers (BAR)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/06/2008, 06:28 PM
Premium Member

ID Color of Kent Garlic Extreem

I recently bought a new bottle of Kent's Garlic Extreem and I had to really shake it up to mix it, when I was done it was milky colored and smelled strange. It has the garlic smell but not like I expected, what I'm getting at is did this thing sit on the shelf too long or is this the way it's supposed to look?

Last edited by corals b 4 bills; 01/06/2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01/06/2008, 08:16 PM
Registered Member

Here's mine. It's milky and smells like really good italian food.

Old 01/06/2008, 11:04 PM
Premium Member

O.K. I guess it's normal then thanks, I bought it at 6th ave. so I was kind of worried.