Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/17/2007, 03:49 PM
RC Sponsor

MACNA Thank You

Thanks to everyone for your tireless assistance in producing a flawless MACNA event!!

The kindness and professionalism of everyone was greatly appreciated. You all deserve some time off to recover from your days of hard work. None of us can fully appreciate the long hours you all must have put into this event, but we all could see the perfect results of your efforts.

Thanks again for making this one of the more memorable MACNAs and a big success for the vendors.
Old 09/17/2007, 07:45 PM
Parapterois heterura

Well said Dr Mac... and from the perspective of a vendor, I concur.

Kudos to the PMAS gang... every one of y'unz

One of the things I was most impressed about was the number of their volunteers and their extraordinary presence (in person and willingness to help and tend to all attendess - vendors and hobbyists alike)

I've been to every MACNA since 1994(!) and can truly say without bias that this was the most successful one I've seen to date from the greatest number of perspectives.

Kudos again, gang.

Anth-
Old 09/17/2007, 09:11 PM
Premium Member

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure contributing to such a successful event.

Bill
Old 09/18/2007, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Ooops... wrong thread
Old 09/18/2007, 09:14 PM
WetWebMedia

Mac and Anthony,

Thanks! Knowing so many people had a great time makes it worth it.

FWIW, I don't know about flawless, but I am glad it at least looked like we knew what we were doing!

Seriously though, the hard work of all of the volunteers made up for all of the little things we forgot to plan for. They really ran the show!

Best regards!

Adam