Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/24/2006, 04:16 PM
Premium Member

Rommel @ UltimateFrags.com

Just wanted to give Rommel Lum from Ultimatefrags.com an official thank you for allowing me to visit his facility (home) this past weekend while I was in San Jose. I picked up lots of coral from him and he was BEYOND generous (I slept 1 hour that night, since I had to acclimate so many coral)--I can't thank him enough. Rommel is an honest family man that I wouldn't hesitate to place an order with EVER. I'm sure anyone who has ordered or bought from him would agree that, not only does he provide excellent service but he also has great frags. Again thanks Rommel for the awsome experience!

P.S. My wife asked me to tell your wife thank you for the gift--it will come in handy pretty soon !
Calcium-435 (pinpoint)
Ammonia-.0 (AP)
Nitrite-0 (AP)
Nitrate-<5 (AP)
PO4-0
I-.04
Silica-<1
Alk-4 meq/L
Mg-1440
Old 10/25/2006, 09:35 PM
Registered Member

Re: Rommel @ UltimateFrags.com

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8407182#post8407182 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by em805
Just wanted to give Rommel Lum from Ultimatefrags.com an official thank you for allowing me to visit his facility (home) this past weekend while I was in San Jose. I picked up lots of coral from him and he was BEYOND generous (I slept 1 hour that night, since I had to acclimate so many coral)--I can't thank him enough. Rommel is an honest family man that I wouldn't hesitate to place an order with EVER. I'm sure anyone who has ordered or bought from him would agree that, not only does he provide excellent service but he also has great frags. Again thanks Rommel for the awsome experience!

P.S. My wife asked me to tell your wife thank you for the gift--it will come in handy pretty soon !
Hi Eli
It was nice to have at the house and likewise I want to thank you for comming by for such a long distance.
And your more than welcome you deserve to have all those for driving that far.
Hope to see you again in the near future.
Thanks and please do keep in touch how everything went,
Rommel