Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > New Jersey Reefer's Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/28/2006, 08:26 AM
Moved On

need to get rid of some stuff

I'm need to clean out eveything I have in storage:

72 bowfront non RR tank, black stand, & black canopy $250

lunar wrasse aout 5-6 inches $25

green mantis shrimp about 3 inches $25

20L drilled on bottom 1"bulkhead $20

Eclipse 6 custom has a closed loop system on the back and holds a prism skimmer runs great used stock lighting $45

some other stuff I will post lkater when I find out whats left in there
PM email address for pics of anything
Old 10/28/2006, 01:21 PM
New Jersey Reefers Club

FYI
A couple facts about the seller if your thinking about dealing with him:

1. Stole several pieces of healthy livestock that was intended as a donation for the club.

2. Lied about it

3. Refused to accept responsibility and apologize to the club.

4. Destroyed most of the donated livestock.
What was returned had to be tediously nursed back to health by one of the clubs best assets. The write up can be found in Reef Keeping Magazine. I think the title is "The little brain that could".

5. Continues to post in the clubs forum having been asked not to without first apologizing.

HTH

Join the New Revolution: Howard 100 & 101

Hey, detritus happens.
Old 10/28/2006, 02:07 PM
Moved On

once again you seem to still not understand to stay off my posts there is o reason why I can't post things here I don't owe you any explaination so find something better to do with your time the bother others.
Old 10/28/2006, 04:33 PM
New Jersey Reefers Club

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeftreasures
once again you seem to still not understand to stay off my posts
it was never explained to me, so give it a try.
Quote:
there is o reason why I can't post things here
Did you not take notice of the title of this forum? I think I speak for most of the club members when I say your not welcome here until you apologize (which has nothing to do with posting anywhere else on RC)
Quote:
I don't owe you any explanation
You not only owe me an admission of guilt and explanation, but you also owe it to every other due paying member of this club.
Quote:
find something better to do with your time the bother others.
I have plenty to do with my time. Calling you out only takes a minute and is somewhat satisfying.

Join the New Revolution: Howard 100 & 101

Hey, detritus happens.
Old 10/28/2006, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
once again you seem to still not understand to stay off my posts there is o reason why I can't post things here I don't owe you any explaination so find something better to do with your time the bother others.
It's funny I have yet to really comment on this and I was the person you picked the corals up from. I have a lot of patience and while you might think you don't owe the entire club an apology including RichT, you certainly owe me one, and I have never received any appology from you to date. If you think you have I would strongly suggest psychotherapy.

I am a firm believer in second chances for people, maybe you should just be honest (what an idea that would be) and all of this would stop and you could some day possibly enjoy NJRC again and what so many of the club members have managed to build?

Let's face it you and I are the only two who know what you picked up from me that day and I posted pictures of those corals that I handed over to you FOR THE CLUB and those have yet to show up to the club or any replacement for them.
Old 10/28/2006, 06:53 PM
RC Staff
American

Once again, this ugly situation comes up.
Guys, I can't make a call on this, but if it continues on Reef Central, someone's going to lose posting privileges.
Fix it elsewhere, or put each other on ignore. I'm not looking forward to a revisit here.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved

at the same level of thinking we were at when we

created them." Albert Einstein

I'm pretty sure it's Mike's fault.....