Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/16/2007, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

Great transaction with Ed at KM Associates Int'l in San Francisco, CA

Besides the BM150 protein skimmer I purchased at the beginning of the year, I ordered a replacement Phoenix 14,000K MH bulb and it arrived within 3 days. It replaced my 10k and made a total difference in the corals. Thanks Ed for including a latex glove for doing the bulb change. Ed is always very helpful and I only wish he sold livestock. He replaced a faulty pump in my BM skimmer right away and was very nice about it. I hope to have more experiences like this. I've had some bad one's, so it's nice to always find someone that is honest and very helpful.

40 breeder, BM 150 Skimmer, 25 gallon sump/fuge, Aqualight Pro, Closed loop with Reeflo Sequence Snapper and Vortech.
Old 10/16/2007, 03:45 PM
Premium Member

I picked up some Rod's food from Ed at KM Associates, Intl today - worked out great for me since he's local. Ed's a great guy and very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with KM again.

Last edited by vapormd; 10/16/2007 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10/16/2007, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

I also just bought a H&S a150 skimmer from Ed. Definatley some of the best customer service i have come across and he also provided free shipping as i was an RC Member. Not sure if that only applies to skimmers or not but i was glad to have it included.

Definately give ED a call if you looking for and ATI, H&S or Bubble King skimmer.
Old 10/17/2007, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

Ed came by and picked up some reef fish from me last weekend. There was no haggling and he was very professional to work with. I learn something new about reefing almost daily and after talking with Ed, I realize there is so much more out there. When I decide to upgrade, I'll probably go through Ed for a new skimmer and de-nitrator.

Thanks Ed.
Old 10/17/2007, 06:10 PM
King of the Tank!

Is there a website or is this local? Couldn't find anything on Google except exporter/importer: http://www.onlineaffbiz.com/

Jay
Old 10/17/2007, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

KM Associates
Webpage: http://home.wwdb.org/kmaintl
Old 10/17/2007, 06:21 PM
Moved On

jmait769, that's a good link, so funny. Try googling "kmaintl" and you will learn all about them. Their info is also posted on several threads earlier on this forum.

I just purchased a new ATi Bubblemaster 160 protein skimmer from a few days ago. Transaction was great with KM Associates Int'l and skimmer is doing very well.