Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Propagated Corals & Tank Raised Livestock Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04/23/2007, 07:04 PM
Premium Member

Miami, FL: Tank close out - Livestock and Equipment must go *PICS*

I am in desperate need of someone to adopt my livestock. I am giving them away for free to a good home. I will only entertain local pickup as to the livestock.

Note: All these animals are near and dear to me. I have to find them homes because family illness has forced an unexpected move. Please keep this in mind when inquiring as to the livestock. I mean it when I say “to good home.”

Other various items are listed for sale below.

Free to Good Home:

- a pair of ocellaris clown fish
- about 50 pounds of Fiji rock (some pieces have bubble algae on it)
- Snails and hermits (one of the snails is pretty large, and has been with me for years).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale:

- 90 gallon AGA fish tank with stand and canopy; single overflow drilled. Tank has white starboard on bottom held in place with silicone. Canopy also has red cold cathode lighting for night viewing. Stand has electrical built in. $300
- 2 SEIO 1500 pumps. $100 for the pair.
- 30 gallon drilled sump tank (one of the baffles is cracked, but it easily repairable; wall drilled to accommodate return pump and automatic redundant top off). $35.00
- Poseidon PS2 return pump $50.00
- Turbo-Flotor multi (external or internal skimmer) $100.00
- Dual PFO175 watt Metal Halides with ishio 10k bulbs (about 3 months old), and matching PFO reflectors $200
- 1 PFO VHO 48” 110W ballast and waterproof ends with actinic bulb (about 3 months old). $50.00

I will sell the entire setup for $550 to the first taker. I may consider parting out tank if it can be done swiftly. I prefer local pickup, but I may be willing to ship some of the above items as most of them have their original boxes.

Please contact me at trapgame17 at gmail dot com.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by minus_13; 04/23/2007 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04/23/2007, 08:04 PM
Moved On

I'm interested in the return pump
Old 04/23/2007, 09:07 PM
Premium Member

Re: Miami, FL: Tank close out - Livestock and Equipment must go *PICS*

Quote:
Originally posted by minus_13
I am in desperate need of someone to adopt my livestock. I am giving them away for free to a good home. I will only entertain local pickup as to the livestock.

Note: All these animals are near and dear to me. I have to find them homes because family illness has forced an unexpected move. Please keep this in mind when inquiring as to the livestock. I mean it when I say “to good home.”

Other various items are listed for sale below.

Free to Good Home:

- a pair of ocellaris clown fish
- about 50 pounds of Fiji rock (some pieces have bubble algae on it)
- Snails and hermits (one of the snails is pretty large, and has been with me for years).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale:

- 90 gallon AGA fish tank with stand and canopy; single overflow drilled. Tank has white starboard on bottom held in place with silicone. Canopy also has red cold cathode lighting for night viewing. Stand has electrical built in. $300
- 2 SEIO 1500 pumps. $100 for the pair.
- 30 gallon drilled sump tank (one of the baffles is cracked, but it easily repairable; wall drilled to accommodate return pump and automatic redundant top off). $35.00
- Poseidon PS2 return pump $50.00
- Turbo-Flotor multi (external or internal skimmer) $100.00
- Dual PFO175 watt Metal Halides with ishio 10k bulbs (about 3 months old), and matching PFO reflectors $200
- 1 PFO VHO 48” 110W ballast and waterproof ends with actinic bulb (about 3 months old). $50.00

I will sell the entire setup for $550 to the first taker. I may consider parting out tank if it can be done swiftly. I prefer local pickup, but I may be willing to ship some of the above items as most of them have their original boxes.

Please contact me at trapgame17 at gmail dot com.

Thanks for looking

sold,please contact me i send you a pm
Old 04/24/2007, 03:05 AM
Registered Member

pm sent
Old 04/24/2007, 11:22 AM
Premium Member

Thank you to all that replied...

I have a buyer for the equipment and an adoptive parent for the livestock. I will keep the emails of those of you that have responded in case anything falls through.

Best wishes to all.
Old 04/24/2007, 11:27 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by minus_13
Thank you to all that replied...

I have a buyer for the equipment and an adoptive parent for the livestock. I will keep the emails of those of you that have responded in case anything falls through.

Best wishes to all.
thanks,i'll be there on saturday morning.