Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Long Island Reef Association (LIRA)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/15/2007, 11:15 PM
Moved On

Thank you LIRA, and Joe

Thanks for hosting us at the BBQ and frag auction I made out very well (haha). Joe the system is amazing! And im sure I will be back. Hopefully we will be able to arrange some more meetings and larger frag trades amongst our two clubs. Nice meeting those of you that I had the chance to meet (name tags would have been nice). Im sure Im speaking for everyone else that was able to make the trip up with us in saying Thanks a lot and we had a blast!
Old 07/16/2007, 12:05 AM
Registered Member

I have to second that had a great time thanks alot for everything
Old 07/16/2007, 12:14 AM
Obsessive Compulsive

Yeah, hope we do joint meetings more often, then I can actually remember people... It was great to have you guys and glad you enjoyed it as I did too.
Old 07/16/2007, 06:15 AM
Moved On

Sorry I had to miss it, I had a family Emergency and had to go to PA. (My father was hospitalize with a serve case of food poisoning)
got him back home and everything is fine now.

I knew it would be successful any one take pic's they would like to put up in our gallery?

chuck
Old 07/16/2007, 08:33 AM
CTARS Member

Joe,
Thank you for your hospitality. Next year we will plan to get their earlier and have name tags for our members.

Chuck,
I am not sure if anyone from LIRA took pictures, but up on the CTARS web site, I expect we will have loads of pictures later this week.

CTARS Past Events
Old 07/16/2007, 07:12 PM
Moved On

JEFF
I hope i didn't stick ya with the IC-GEL. If you want just throw them in am envelope and send them. I will pay the shipping etc.
pm me for my address etc.
thanks
chuck