Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Large Reef Tanks
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/24/2007, 03:16 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by VikeBron
Please say a prayer for Amanda tonight.
Thanks
Amen brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and most importantly Amanda.
Old 06/24/2007, 03:16 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by VikeBron
Please say a prayer for Amanda tonight.
Thanks
Amen brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and most importantly Amanda.
Old 06/25/2007, 11:14 PM
Registered Member

hey wayne best wishes to you and all your family and especially your daughter i know me and everyone else on here will guys on our minds and will all say a prayer for her
Old 09/10/2007, 11:20 PM
Registered Member

I will also make prayer for your daughter and family. My Best.

(Red House for my 425 system)
Old 09/11/2007, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

Indeed my thoughts go out to the little girl.. How has the treatment worked sofar?

If Pacman had effected us as kids, then we'd all be running around in a dark room, munching pills and listening to repetitive music
Old 09/11/2007, 06:11 PM
MTRC Treas

Well we are 4 treatments of radiation left and we will be done. Her last MRI was clean so we will have to take some new med to try to stop it from coming back as part of this study for the next 6 mths and then we should be done. The one thing that we have had going for us is our strong faith in the healing of Jesus to take care of her and her faith of no matter what she will win. A teacher told me that she herd my daughter tell a friend not to worry because even if she died she gets to go see Jesus. That just brought the teacher to tears as it does me too. I do appreciate all the positive comments on the boards as I wish I could have finished this I just can not seal the room off and get the ventilation I need yet to stop water problems to the house. I wish I would have taken a video of the wave makers in action though.
Old 09/11/2007, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

I'll say a prayer for your family Wayne,all the best from a fellow reefer up north.

Jamie.
Old 09/11/2007, 10:26 PM
Registered Member

Wayne....... we are coming out of a tough time too. The wife (38) just finished up chemo and life is settling down again. Cancer is tough on the family and unspeakably hard on the patient. I also have a 1 year old daughter so I cant imagine the stress you've been under.

Love on her every chance you can

all the best
Old 09/12/2007, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

hey wayne glad to here that your daughter is doing better, and nice to see you back on. And i hope everything works out best wishes