Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Middle Tennessee Reef Club (MTRC)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/20/2007, 02:04 AM
Registered Member

I have used Lewis glass many times and they are great!

I also will post I have ENKAMAT for doing mesh mods to the needle wheel pumps for skimmers if any club member wants some. Please don't ask me to sell any if you are not a club member but my stock is very limited and I donated the rest to the club for members only. Small perk for being in the club

I write this only because when I posted I had some for sell I was swamped with about 25 PMs and the thread was even deleted per RC rules of no mass selling within 8 hours of me posting it! Sooooo... to not have to tell anyone who just searches under enkamat and gets this thread and PMs me I don't want to have to say, "Sorry but no" is why I am saying club members only . Members PM me if you need a dab.

Don't judge me because I can't spell. I use my brain space for more important things, like thinking of a fancy user name

Last edited by Angela Short; 10/20/2007 at 02:12 AM.
Old 10/23/2007, 05:49 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Short
Small perk for being in the club
Thanks, Angela!
Old 12/05/2007, 11:52 PM
Ryan Steagall

I'd like to suggest compiling this list and putting it on the club web site for safe keeping/future reference.
Old 12/31/2007, 02:09 AM
New Aquatronica Fan

Ok, guys and gals... although not local, they are absolutely GREAT and it seems like we all need more tank-specific plumbing supplies every once in a while.

I just made an order from glass-holes.com . They carry everything for glass and plumbing (except the stuff you can find at Lowes ). They've got great prices on everything and shipping is free! Check them out! Although not on the site, they can also get LocLine, FWIW. Oh, and for Christmas, they even threw in a free GFCI outlet with a bow on it!

Check them out! They have amazing prices and are an amazing resource.

Oh, and I agree with Ryan... definitely need to make space for this on our site! If its not there already.

Brandon