Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/29/2007, 02:36 PM
The Puppy Mill Police

444RK, that sounds like it hurt like an S.O.B. I understand it though. You have to keep working because no one else is going to do the project for you. I haven't been able to do no. 2 in my own house since last Thursday. I should have the tile done tomorrow night which means the grout can be done and the toilet installed on Saturday. Home depot and the Super K-mart must be getting suspicious of all the trips in I make with no purchases.

I am nuts about showering too. Usually at least twice a day. Now I am going to my moms house at night to shower and that's at night. I know I was a clean person getting in between clean sheets but it still makes me feel gross only showering once a day.

Well, I have to go back and help0 the drywall guy. The sooner the ceiling is done the sooner I can install my bath tub and surround.

Adam
Old 11/29/2007, 06:39 PM
Productive Procrastinator

Still hurts like a sownfbeech! Yep. If I stop the work stops. Keep truckin.
--t-l-f--
---d-y---
Old 12/01/2007, 11:49 AM
The Puppy Mill Police

Moving right along my bathroom is starting to look like a bathroom again. My drywall guy is slooooowwww.

The wonderboard is on the subfloor. I am ready to do tile but the drywall guy was supposed to be here at 9:00 am. it's 10:30 am. I can't do the tile until he is out of there. No tile today equals no toilet tomorrow.

On another note I was putting the wonderboard dow yesterday and I was working in an un-drywalled corner. The bit slipped off the screw and I dragged my left pointer nail down across a 2 X 4 that had splinters sticking out. Luckily I was going to the hand surgeon. He decided to drain my abcess on Tuesday night as an outpatient since the infection seems to be responding to the antibiotics. He did elect to remove half of my fingernail on the left pointer to get that spinter out. He injected the hand with marcaine at around 4:30pm last night. My pointer and middle fingers are still numb.

Now for pics.

The good:

The Bad

Augmentin 875 mg

The Very Ugly

And of course, my almost bathroom:
Old 12/01/2007, 11:57 AM
Frag-a-holic

Dude, you need to get this job done so you can stop injuring yourself.

Showers, 2x a week is all that is really needed.

Just kidding.

Save a reef, trade a frag!
Old 12/01/2007, 01:05 PM
OT Hijacker Boob

I was not involved in this project even if it looks like I was
did you save the nail?
Christmas is coming and it would be a nice gift for pitw

you mean these threads have topics?
Old 12/01/2007, 01:48 PM
The Puppy Mill Police

K-Lo, I wish I had thought of that.
Old 12/01/2007, 02:02 PM
Frag-a-holic

Doctors mind may begin to wander when you ask him for the fingernail fragment back.

Save a reef, trade a frag!
Old 12/01/2007, 04:04 PM
The Puppy Mill Police

He has a good sense of humor. If I had told him what K-Lo said he would have been laughing. Of course I'd have to tell him the Red Lobster story.

Now with that I'm thinking cheddar bay biscuits. Mmmmmm.
Old 12/01/2007, 04:11 PM
OT Hijacker Boob

I cried when my pierced nail broke in 1/2
I grew that nail from mid point to free edge, but I got greedy
I wanted it a little longer before clipping it as his gift, then I slammed it in a door and it snapped

you mean these threads have topics?